Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Alright everyone, I'm gonna be on a break till Comic-Con is over! Please head over the the Marvel & DC discussion thread to stay in touch with everything superheroes! Until then, see ya next week importers!



Quote from: jokekid on July 12, 2012, 06:06:32 PM
how jealous i am... comic-con... :oshi:
Lol I'm not there, I'm just obsessed with following all the stuff xD



Quote from: Nanobuds on July 13, 2012, 04:45:17 AM
Mr Krabs...

my new favorite Wario import
How is he?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 13, 2012, 05:14:26 AM #1745 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:23:03 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Segtendo on July 13, 2012, 05:13:06 AMHow is he?
The perfect person (or crab) to use for coin matches. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Are there going to be anymore Spongebob characters?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Segtendo on July 13, 2012, 05:13:06 AM
How is he?
Hes just really fun to play with. The textures may need a bit more detailing... but the rig is solid and its funny to play as him

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 13, 2012, 09:24:45 PM
Hes just really fun to play with. The textures may need a bit more detailing... but the rig is solid and its funny to play as him
Thank you, good sir.

Quote from: Stitch on July 13, 2012, 09:19:08 PM
Are there going to be anymore Spongebob characters?
yep. Patrick is near completion.

@Everyone... I just [censored] myself after seeing the Captain America Movie's new Facebook banner...



so excuse me while I change my pants.



Who is Patrick over? Are you considering doing Squidward over CF or Snake or something?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Squidward should be over Luigi, like the vertex hack, if he fits.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



July 16, 2012, 01:00:18 AM #1754 Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:01:32 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Flygon on July 16, 2012, 12:50:01 AMWhat am I supposed to do untill 4.4.14?
Um.........watch every Marvel movie, but watch The First Avenger 10 times a day?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509