Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
I want that shield..... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I see that there have been no changes to Magneto. Did you dump the project?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Stitch on August 11, 2012, 12:16:37 AMI see that there have been no changes to Magneto. Did you dump the project?
I can't remember, but I think he said something about to finish rigging the fingers.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Stitch on August 11, 2012, 12:16:37 AM
I see that there have been no changes to Magneto. Did you dump the project?
No, I've been redoing the rig this week from scratch, He wasn't alligned very well last time.



Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 12, 2012, 07:13:06 PM
patrick
robin
carnage
get to work :srs:
jk but did u drop ur carnage project?


No, Anivernage is still making the custom model


So by HD textures for Sephy, it's basically just the chest less pixelated?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 13, 2012, 09:52:43 PM
So by HD textures for Sephy, it's basically just the chest less pixelated?
Pretty sure

Post Merge: August 14, 2012, 12:24:54 PM

Rig done, just have to texture it. Then, wait for Anivernage to rip Andrew Garfield "The Amazing Spider-Man" model, and dual release these badboys.



nice
and boygos in your avy what is the shield doing? O.o
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

August 14, 2012, 12:54:49 PM #1839 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:56:59 PM by Boygos
Quote from: KnightMario on August 14, 2012, 12:48:48 PM
nice
and boygos in your avy what is the shield doing? O.o

it's shining xD


Post Merge: August 14, 2012, 12:56:59 PM

Anyone want to grab me some in-game pics?


I loved the new amazing Spiderman design. Can't wait for the release for both of them ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


oh that neck ia long just noticed
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Judging by the pictures, he seems a tad too bright.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]