Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Shrek over Ganon

Alakazam over Lucario
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


O_o  what is going on with shrek's leg...  other than that it looks great though same with alakazam

Quote from: s0ul ca1ibur on June 25, 2012, 02:17:48 AM
O_o  what is going on with shrek's leg...  other than that it looks great though same with alakazam
A lost vertice is rigged to knee instead of leg, but is still a WIP, but it still it passes through the shirt
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 25, 2012, 02:01:58 AM

Alakazam over Lucario

^ This... is so awesome. I think about make Alakazam over Lucario but I couldn't find his model. See it "done" is great!. Waiting to download it!.

Ok, I ran out of ideas again, and I dont have any projects left, I just need to finish shrek :ganon:, post raikou :ivysaur:, pianta :dedede:, superultramegamonster boo pack :lucas:, sm64 penguin :mario:, bayleef :ivysaur: and alakazam :lucario:

Tell me an awesome ice climber suggestion, or vote on the poll  ;)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Well... I don't know if this is possible (It seems a bit difficult), but how about King Boo and Petey Piranha? (They team up on Mario Kart Double Dash). Or Boo and Dry Bones? (The Creepy Pair).

you still have alot of projects to do like the legendary birds, raikou and entei , ho oh  for example :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 25, 2012, 06:09:08 AM
you still have alot of projects to do like the legendary birds, raikou and entei , ho oh  for example :P
You really want ho-oh dont you
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Just so you know if I am not mistaken koopa and koopa troopa are one in the same. I think you meant koopa and paratroopa right?

Quote from: s0ul ca1ibur on June 25, 2012, 05:25:42 PM
Just so you know if I am not mistaken koopa and koopa troopa are one in the same. I think you meant koopa and paratroopa right?
If you know what i mean
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Voted for mario and luigi.
Also more examples:
Olimar/Louie
Pikachu/Meowth?
Kirby/Metaknight

Quote from: Flygon on June 25, 2012, 05:19:41 PM
You really want ho-oh dont you
yes i do :P he is  a beast and its a fire pokemon so it would fit on the charizard moveset xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You think Palom and Porom would be possible? The twin mages from Final Fantasy IV? They don't any usable models that I know of, but...just an idea I've had for awhile xP

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I liked tha Alakazam idea, but wouldn't it better over Diddy or something? We have Mewtwo over Lucario, and they are already trying to port it to anything because of Lucario getting a lot of love. Couyldn't it fit over Diddy? I think Alakazam walks a little like  monkey, isntead of standing completely.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]