Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 10:41:44 PM
Wanna collab on Daisy, and I'll edit the texture to make her head Brawl styled?
Well is Peach body with daisy's trophy head, also, it was my first work with 3DS max, but then
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But I guess I can attempt to remake, now that I have "better" rigging skills, also using mp9 daisy's head, and I'd be glad to collab

Quote from: GanonZack on June 17, 2012, 09:41:21 PM
Looking forward to all of that hacks.
And, it's Sir Gawain? (The name of Knuckles in Sonic and the Black Knight)... or the normal one?
Its Knuckles, is just that I don't have that game

Quote from: Onion Knight on June 17, 2012, 10:01:32 PM
Ohhh, the Sonic character. Lmao, I just needed to scroll down in the OP a bit. Should be awesome regardless : )
Sorry, no Halle Berry
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


You're probably not taking Pokemon suggestions anymore, but for what it's worth...

Lilligant over Peach. My favorite Pokemon of the Unova region.

Also, loving all the Treecko evolution love. Those Pokemon are my favorite in the entire series.

Quote from: Flygon on June 17, 2012, 09:17:14 PM
Today I got my first 10000 downloads so today I'll finish all my stuff and tomorrow will be the great dump release day
You can expect:
Empoleon
Munchlax
Sawk
Emboar
Raikou
Rouge2
Celebi
Sir Knuckles
Beartic
Wave2
Storm
Pianta
great list but im sad moltres isnt there :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok This is what you WILL have today:
-Biker Rosalina
-Emboar
-Beartic
-Empoleon
-Sawk
-Munchlax
-Celebi
-Rouge
-Mr. Mime
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 18, 2012, 02:20:26 PM
Ok This is what you WILL have today:
-Emboar
-Beartic
-Empoleon
-Sawk
-Munchlax
-Celebi
-Mr. Mime
I just love you
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Flygon on June 18, 2012, 02:20:26 PM
Ok This is what you WILL have today:
-Biker Rosalina
-Emboar
-Beartic
-Empoleon
-Sawk
-Munchlax
-Celebi
-Rouge
-Mr. Mime
*sees no Raikou. Walks out the door in an outrage*
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


I was wondering... how does Suicune's Up Smash look like? It would be weird to see pink powder coming from a Suicune
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


If you're down for Pokemon suggestions then Scrafty(over Wario) might be a good idea, but I'm guessing you probably want to mix it up a little. :P

Quote from: Flygon on June 18, 2012, 02:20:26 PM
Ok This is what you WILL have today:
-Biker Rosalina
-Emboar
-Beartic
-Empoleon
-Sawk
-Munchlax
-Celebi
-Rouge
-Mr. Mime
How much time left? D:

Quote from: Flygon on June 18, 2012, 02:20:26 PM
Ok This is what you WILL have today:
-Biker Rosalina
-Emboar
-Beartic
-Empoleon
-Sawk
-Munchlax
-Celebi
-Rouge
-Mr. Mime
Holy carp. I had just been skimming over this list and not fully reading it. I'm super pumped for Sawk, he's my favorite Black and White Pokemon. Also looking forward to Mr. Mime, Celebi, Munchlax, and Empoleon!

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com


flygon, you're insane! this is too great. thanks man