Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


im serious though, at first sight everyone will be like: oh, another shadow, meh... until they see it's on snake, then they'll be like wtf?

I have Deadpool, so Shadow will look Hilarious.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 19, 2013, 03:07:43 PM
I have Deadpool, so Shadow will look Hilarious.
[censored] yes :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Guyz the snake version will be released in the vault, the one in the poll is over sonic.
I don't know I tested it in game and looks pretty good.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 19, 2013, 03:07:43 PM
I have Deadpool, so Shadow will look Hilarious.
*downloads Deadpool*

Gimmie Shadow. Now. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on February 19, 2013, 03:25:29 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
LIKE AS BOSS
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



@gamma lol wut? I don't get why there's a Disney [censored] there but yeah wooo!
@The person adove me it goes on snake
@The person bellow me you got a trophy request.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


i tough Oak loved pokemons lol  poor zekron xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol oak is a first150 [censored] so he hates every pokemon which isn't from bulbasaur to mew, he dislikes any pokemon from the "kids nowadays" not like charizard cuz omg charizard is the best.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


But... Oak was in Gold/Silver :oshi:
He must be a gen 1 and 2 [censored] :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 20, 2013, 08:24:29 PM
But... Oak was in Gold/Silver :oshi:
He must be a gen 1 and 2 [censored] :P
this he actually had a decent part in gold  and silver the best pokemon generation with 2 worlds to explore xD  but the picture clearly shows that oak dislikes zekron  so much  that is gonna end his existence with his own hands xD cant wait to see what he would do to the ice cream family :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.