Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on February 19, 2013, 03:00:22 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Made my day :happy:
Easily because I was stuck at home.
#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on February 19, 2013, 02:04:54 AM
hey did you hear theres a new eeveelution!!! You making him??
and why you make shadow i hate him
consequences of being flaigon, having to deal with these things saying those things
good thing ill never have to deal with that because I dont make popular hacks


Quote from: Flygon on February 18, 2013, 12:53:28 PM
In other news I found my blue SD so oak, mario bros., chao climbers, rouge, serperior and kk are saved (these are the finished ones.)

Sorry for being late, but Oak as in Prof. Oak?
#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.

Quote from: Pok-e-Fan on February 19, 2013, 03:19:47 AM

Sorry for being late, but Oak as in Prof. Oak?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 19, 2013, 03:25:29 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OOOOOOAK OOOOOAK, OOAK OAK ♫
if I ever make another pokemon import, ill make the great CUERNOTRAYAMON

Can't wait for the release so my soul can rest easy, no lie.  :oshi:
#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.

Everytime I visit your thread, I end up laughing.

Its my entertainment for when I get bored.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 19, 2013, 04:25:41 AM
Everytime I visit your thread, I end up laughing.

Its my entertainment for when I get bored.
I enjoy the thread as well, and it also has nice hack, so good combo. That Gakupo kid is almost always a source of laughs, not sure if or not on purpose. I think he likes flygon as well, never seen him post anywhere else.

And to flygon, I am still waiting for those chaos, I hate IC. maybe chaos make them more bearable.

My thread is a source of laughs, not sure if I should feel glad or mad :P
Yup and users like gakupo and the guy with the dancing bmo keep us all together for just one main cause: trolling newbies, but how can I complain, they are like my fans :itssomething:

And I'm glad you are excited for the chaos, not chaos, chaos cuz I never understand how chao garders work since I have sadx in my usb and I "bought" sa2hd for this new laptop and in sadx I juts evolved like three and turned purple, green and the other one was already golden and in sa2 it became hero by itself.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I'm sure the Gakupo guy your talking about is the guy using the dancing bmo. It all adds up to me.
#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.


@Pok-e-fan oh..
@Kyouma So he divorced amy after he divorced sonic after he divorced rouge after he divorced silver after he divorced maria... Best. Movie. EVER!

I love how options 5 and 7 won't get votes cuz they are the hurtful truth (plus nobody wanna waste their vote) :af:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I won't unsee that, ever. Btw, Chaos were awesome, I spent many hours on SA2B on the GC evolving chaos, until they get to their "immortal" status. So yeah release those, and while you are at it, release those eevee lotions, they seemed like a nice product as well.

you missed an option for the poll:

release in the vault, nobody would notice between all other shadow hacks.