Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

I have Found A Wille E. Coyote Model.

Here Is The Downlaod Link I Have Upload It Myself Because If You Whant To Download It From The Original Site You Need To Do Much Things Before You Can Download It So Here Is The Download Link: http://www.2shared.com/file/z5HAzshM/Wille_E_Coyote.html?

Yes XD, And My Second Request Is Ayana From Ninja Gaiden Over Zelda Or Sheik What You Think That Fits The Most ?

Here Is here Model:

http://www.2shared.com/file/8-pHY5yC/ninja_gaiden_2__ayane_by_o0cro.html?

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 17, 2012, 02:25:04 AM
Taking up 2 requests. -.-
Anyways, I give up.
Give up from what?

Anyways I use this word a lot I will redo Generations Cream, over who should I make her since Sonic isn't a good option? The same for Charmy.

Also another word i use a lot raiders rouge over zss is done, no pics yet and since raiders models are easy to rig, I think I will also make tails, knuckles, cream and maybe even sonic, I also finished my secret character Sonic from colors over olimar with wisps over pikmin

And now that I got Bugs and Coyote (not tested them yet) I have to make that girl from BW2 and the other girl from ninja gaiden

Thats all for now
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Well, If I remember correctly, someone was trying to rig Charmy over Pit for the wings. But I don't think that's a good option. Maybe he can be over one of the earthbound guys (I would prefer Lucas)...
I would like to have Cream over Peach, but I don't think she fits her bones very well...

YAAAYYY!! COYOTE! Just watched "El Coyote y el Correcaminos"! I love Coyote so much! Bugs is also epic!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


FINN THE HUMAN. :srs:
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I GOT ON THIS SITE. it's not even funny. :srs:

lol. it's strange to me that people actually care about daisy here.

It was hard to choose bewtween Pachirisu and Psyduck, but I chose Pachirisu because I don't think Psyduck would fit Blastoise PSA.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ill have ur files very soon Flygon ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Wait....Shadow on Peach??????
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah Daisy, i Want Her All From When I'm Started With Brawl Hacking  XD yeeeeeeeaah

Never understood that love for Daisy
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 21, 2012, 01:15:40 PM
Never understood that love for Daisy

Ditto on that, man.

Oh, and Shrek, huh? I'm so tempted to vote for him. ;D

Mewtwo over Pokemon Trainer would be cool.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.