Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

You better fix ShadowSnake too. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 06, 2013, 03:02:00 AM
You better fix ShadowSnake too. :>.>:
That's like the least important thing in my to do list so far, I have more important things to concentrate atm. (In case you didn't know shadowsnake got bad uv mapping in his "socks" lol I'm so blind I didn't noticed it xD)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 06, 2013, 02:59:34 AM
Escucharon lo que le pasó a Hugo Chaves! Le dió cancer!!! :slowpoke:

Si es quiste, pero estan bien profundos y requieren de violencia medica.

---------------------

@All the people who came here to see updates or doesn't speak spanish or simply doesn't give a [censored] about my life:
Don't be affraid of asking stuff or making comments, spanish isn't that terrifying xD

This friday I'll try to finish all the charizard hacks (gyarados, onyx, steelix, servine and lugia) or Mario Bros. or Perfect Brawl Shadow or Bowser Jr. brawl texture or whoever comes first.

Also I need a new persona for this month (nope Hannah isn't my persona,  she's there cuz she's god) so I guess I'll think of that later...
i want the charizard hacks :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 06, 2013, 09:08:25 AM
i want the charizard hacks :P
I could never have guessed it at all (sarcasm xD)

Since I already released 5 of my any unreleased hacks, here are other updates.
Yeah and KK slide, brawl shadow and Mario bros. is also ready for release.
Feraligatr on bowser was cancelled.
Grovyle will be completely redone.
Team smash will reincarnate in the future.
Big, ulala and pudding will be made sometime in the future.
ZSSRouge, charmy and sandlash will be finished the future.
And raikou? [censored] raikou!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 06, 2013, 06:35:54 PM
I could never have guessed it at all (sarcasm xD)
ulala
I hope youre talking about the Sonic Riders Ulala model

Quote from: Kyouma on March 06, 2013, 06:42:02 PM
I hope youre talking about the Sonic Riders Ulala model
Why not the model from All-Stars Racing Transformed?
It's obviously better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


your not planing to do vaporeon but he winned a poll?

booooo OKAY....


Gakupo Yeah, I forgot to mention him in the list from last page, but don't worry, he's the only eeveelution I'll make, but in the future.

@Joke Why should he stop? He's on-topic.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Segtendo on March 06, 2013, 07:20:20 PM
Why not the model from All-Stars Racing Transformed?
because I lieek sawneek ridahs o~o

Quote from: Kyouma on March 07, 2013, 04:33:18 AM
because I lieek sawneek ridahs o~o
But the model from All-Stars Racing Transformed would be better (higher quality).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



March 09, 2013, 01:23:22 AM #1902 Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 02:46:50 AM by Flygon
Lugia's rig is done, just the wings are left, if anyone wants to rig them...


Also since all my operations finished, as I promised, I changed my fabulous profile to a worse looking one, the sig is Ruby cuz he's my favorite pokemon trainer and probably my new persona and the sig contains all the pokemon versions I have.

EDIT:

During my spare time I fixed the textures for Rouge and Amy from sonic 2006 to be more brawl style. Here's before and after (note amy's hands are now one-slot bigger, just need texturing.)


How should I release these?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Diggin' Rouge's Brawl-styled texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]