Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

March 11, 2013, 06:53:36 PM #1920 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 06:57:27 PM by Chaos_Knight
Add dem spec maps to Shadow's hands and feet since you their from Generations.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hey flygon I heard you like helping texture stuff. I'll PM you the file as soon as you confirm your offer.

March 11, 2013, 07:13:52 PM #1922 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:16:31 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Iwvi on March 11, 2013, 06:46:28 PM
reminded me of leo and satan :P your text is still unreadable while quoted.

You can do the same thing without palettes. Also, we like shiny stuff, so make stuff shiny flaigon. :srs:
And I know I already said this, but I'm loving those expressions.
Leo who? :srs:
Well they are supposed to look like tails shoes but the shaders were messed as hell, and thanks :P


Post 2: Yeas, the shoes are from generations, but the textures aren't, they are mapped over brawl shadow since this is perfect BRAWL shadow.

Post 3: Sure, I can help you, just send me the textures, you can map the whole body over a giant red texture just showing me the limits or just... well you should know more about mapping than me, just send me the textures since I don't have 3DS max :P
But take in consideration the texturing I make is like this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31364
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


u should make a brawl pokemon texture you only do sonic


Gaku! changed name? classy
And I'll send you the textures, what I need help is mostly the shoes. The gloves are MK so should be fine, helmet and armor are kinda ok. Shoes are what I need help with :srs: I'll pm you in a few minutes, and gracias

You wanted shadow shoes and rings to be pretty and shiny?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's too shiny for me, i don't know about you.
And the eyes are not finished yet.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Darken the reflective texture. And his gear on his wrists shouldn't be shiny :p
And I'd use a different texture for the rings. Try using the one I used for Iron Man.
And the normals aren't blended where his eyes meet D:

You probably hate me now. I'll go away.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 12, 2013, 02:52:59 AM
Darken the reflective texture. And his gear on his wrists shouldn't be shiny :p
And I'd use a different texture for the rings. Try using the one I used for Iron Man.
And the normals aren't blended where his eyes meet D:

You probably hate me now. I'll go away.
Well, the rings/wrists are a single object, I'll just leave the refective texture as it was supposed cuz I kinda made it brighter -w-
And the eyes look like that cuz the shine effect of sonic didn't work so one eye is gray and the other white, when I fix it it will look fine, yeah, whtever it doesn't require me to re-do all the material/naming work again.

I haven't shown the recolors nor super shadow nor the csp but they are useless right now.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


You could always apply Spec maps to the gear.

So you can choose which parts are shiny, and which aren't.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 12, 2013, 03:06:32 AM
You could always apply Spec maps to the gear.

So you can choose which parts are shiny, and which aren't.
...yeah

...I already knew that  :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I'm sorry. I'm just kinda really looking forward for this :P

I'll shut up now  :>.>:

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 12, 2013, 03:19:37 AM
I'm sorry. I'm just kinda really looking forward for this :P

I'll shut up now  :>.>:
Well I was being sarcastic for my last comment, I didn't know you could do such thing, so yeah, thanks for the feedback since I'm really bad when it comes to spot mistakes or differences (really I see gamecube and ps3 graphics the same way) and it feels good when someone is interested in my projects... except for the guy who wants the eeveelutions I'm not making, everyone who wants me to make their sonic oc's and pretty much everyone who wants raikou.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Ahh okay. And I think the basic Spec map texture (usually named "High") will look better anyways.

If decide to use Specs, and if you need any help, let me know ;)

Hey Flaigon, hi. Just posting to let you know I sent you a PM. And thanks for offering your help.

This post makes no sense now that nano posted :c