Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29667333/Flygon.zip

Looks like you already got some of these back, but this is every hack on the list I sent you.


Thanks to all of you these hacks have been restored:
Classic Climbers
Amy over Peach
Cloyster
Riders Shadow
Cream over Peach
Blaze 2006
Chaos 0
Classic Knuckles
Alakazam
Jack
Mushroom Climbers
Glalie
Rhyperior
Sheik
Drifloon
Rouge over Pit
Vileplume

By any chance, does anybony has the Sonic Heroes alt over Sonic or the Brawl texture pack of the sonic characters?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



In the rouge over sonic there were two versions, a heroes and normal outfit.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Wow, that sucks. I'm not sure how many I have on my computer right now; I'll try to find and upload them by tomorrow night.

...This is why I don't trust anything in the cloud for keeping files safe.
Now available in blue.

Thaks to Super Smash Bros. I got these files in my hands
Baby Climbers
Koopa Troopa
Butterfree
Lakitu
Rouge from Heroes
Torchick

I'll post them tomorrow.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


still waitibg for gyarados/onix and the other  charizard hacks from some pages ago xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 14, 2013, 02:01:07 PM
still waitibg for gyarados/onix and the other  charizard hacks from some pages ago xD
You don't seem to have the ability to insert yourself into this time-space situation right? Just read the title and previous posts  *facepalm*
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


April 14, 2013, 10:58:10 PM #2093 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:59:28 PM by Mr.MW
lol
me and carnage have been waiting for them hacks forever
i think u skipped dem for shadowz
but its nice to know they're coming out next
also ur title is a little misleading
kinda sounds like ur quitting brawl hacking to me

April 14, 2013, 11:27:23 PM #2094 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:28:24 PM by Flygon
I WAS quitting brawl hacking, but suddenly eveybody helped me with the hacks I needed so I'm staying -w-
Both of them are done along with lugia, just I need to make steelix to be released along with onix. But I'm not releasing anything until every link is fixed.

Anyways, 29 hacks are in the way.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Can somebody upload the Professor Oak over Snake one? That one is not in the zips!
I love you. I'm sorry. I forgive you. Thank you.

Time for sleepy, dream of new things...new life, new reality, new wings.

"But high she shoots through air and light, Above all low delay,
Where nothing earthly bounds her flight, Nor shadow dims her way."
—Thomas Moore, "Oh that I had Wings"

April 15, 2013, 06:13:18 AM #2096 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 06:18:56 AM by Azure_Shadow
Man, everything I have is so disorganized that I can't find ANYTHING...

Well, not true. Here's what I've come up with so far; I'll look again later and put them in a .zip file on Mediafire.

Meiko (fixed version)
Suicune
Flare V2
Poketrainer Diamond
Shadow (Riders)
Kirlia
Gardevoir (Maybe)
Cream (latest version)
Possibly Amy
Blaze 2006
Blaze 2012
ShadowSnake
Chao Climbers

...And possibly some others I can't find right now. But for Amy and Gardevoir, you'll have to look at them and tell me if they're yours, because I don't organize my hacks and I'm not sure if I downloaded them from you or not. -_-

Edit: I also have Sir Percival. BTW, do you intend to finish and release the SatBK models after your other model links are fixed?
Now available in blue.

Well all of my Amys, but I'll just need kirlia gardevoir (if it's mine) diamond and blaze 2012.

All the blazes over sonic are not mine; actually im not releasing anything until the last link is fixed besides I'll release all the satbk models together, but I don't have 3dsmax atm and I still need to make lamoark and galahard over pit and link.

------

So yeah, after fixing the links I'll release stuff, here are my current wips
Lugia. Needs moving eyes and spec maps.
Knights of the round table. Need spec maps and gala and lam need to be made.
Tails over sonic. Rig will be remade.
Tails and Eggman over samus and zss. Waiting for latest brawl box to rig a missing piece in egg walker and to fix the indexes for zss versions.
Onix and steelix. Need to make steelix.
Eevelutions with custom moveset and animations. Almost done, won't be released because they are so well made and peasants like you don't deserve it inb4gakupo.

That's all I have to finish :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


woa, you sure have work to do; I think that Flygon-touched Marisa will have to wait o:

April 18, 2013, 03:52:21 AM #2099 Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 03:58:30 AM by Flygon
Forgot to put this here.


Also I downloaded 3ds 2010 but whenever I right clicked anywere in the model previewer the place where the menu was kept there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And then 2012 but this one is pretty useless when it comes to rigging, so I'm getting 2011. Not too old, not too new.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com