Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

DASDSAHFASDGC NEOCASCU that avvy
el quiubi shingon

Uh... new avvy, Flygon?
Now available in blue.

Well that sucks bro, atleast you still have your memory card to enjoy hacks. :P Taking a break would probably be the best thing for now. Hope everything works out for yah. If you're still in the mood for hacking a game, I'd sugest Super Mario 64 or Super Mario World. trolol
Anyways hopefully you'll get something to backup files, an external harddrive works best, trust me I know from experience. O.O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@stupidmariofan1
You haven't been around here the last few pages, have you?
Now available in blue.

Ok, I got 3DS again working correctly, I firnished gyarados and just needs the expressions and steelix is also finished so onix, steelix, gyarados and lugia will be the first thing I'll release (somewhere in this world carnage is happy)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Aww yeah! This damn page is a fiery topic!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And to celebrate here's another project I just started (or finished) I originaly made the three (the rock snakes count as one) pokemon over charizard, but decided to make an ivy and a squirtle to complete the set
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The first one is the dragon set, the third one the legendary set and the middle one is the... trio-that-I-don't-have-any-particular-reason-to-relate-them set inb4gyaradosisnotdragon inb4arcanineisnotlegendary

And yeah, I need suggestions for either:
1. What should I give salamance and arcanine as vines
2. Which pokemon should I use over squirtle; for the dragon trio I was thinking in axew or kingdra, for the legendary trio I was thinking in kyogre or manaphy and for the second one... I don't know, help here, just make sure it's a sinnoh/unnova pokemon
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


1.for the vines on salamence you could use a claw  to make it look like dragon claw?, just like a hovering claw gfx semi transparent, check the old con naruto psa over ike, he has a red claw gfx on the fitike.pac that is semi transparent and would look cool on salamence color scheme.

arcanine could have some fire objects connecting each other until the tip like the fire spin spirit?

2. kingdra does sound cool but how would he work on squitle?  if you could get Carracosta it would fit perfectly, then you go buizel,floatzel and manaphy that could fit squitle boneset with some adjusts i guess, i hope any ideas i putted here help you out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For those two fire-types, you could use a flame texture with transparency. Then you can make the texture follow the screen.

There, insta-flames.



Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on May 05, 2013, 01:29:04 PM
Dem rock snakes need a better texture
technically there is only one rock snake lol, steelix would need so shine on his steel
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 05, 2013, 09:28:40 PM #2126 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:33:11 PM by Flygon
@Carnage: For kingdra he'd have the head rigged and the body floating with custom boneset, I'll probably use floatsel for the snakes and tropius, kyogre and whoever of the axew family could fit.
@Spex: For arcanine I'll use that, for salamance I'll use chains I guess that's cool
@Nanobuds or Starwaffle or whoever you are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Lugia is god! im so excited.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

hey dood, yer vaporeon link, it broke mang.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.