Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

lance looks boss  i guess you will release him along with the 3 dragons?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lance is looking beast.
Eyes could use a little texture work, but still sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Carnage on July 07, 2013, 05:08:44 PM
lance looks boss  i guess you will release him along with the 3 dragons?
Yup, haxorus, salamance and dragonite. The three of them are done now.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 07, 2013, 08:41:42 PM
Lance is looking beast.
Eyes could use a little texture work, but still sexy.
I just cropped them from his official art, so yeah, I'll draw them later.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Does anyone a working link to download Willie E. Coyote?

Hey Flygon, we're working on the last things when it comes to balancing Dragonite's PSA so he should be ready in the next day or so. Is the dragon trainer gonna be ready soon or should I just release Dragonite with the old model? I'd like to have one of your wonderful rigs on my PSA rather then what i'm currently using. xD


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Flygon, the exclusive downloads are not working. Could you PLEASE fix them for me?

hello flygon, i know im just a random person in a sea of thousands but i have a special request that hopefully wouldn't take too much effort and maybe i could do some myself
i don't know much about hacking or skins other than how to download them onto my memory card, copy and paste and such, but i loved your knuckles over wolf so much i had to ask you
is it possible for you to help me/tell me how i would go about knuckles over wario?
i feel like his project M move set is much better suited for him and i don't know how to even begin the process myself.
please and thanks so much!
-Unholytym

Quote from: Yoshi_xD on July 17, 2013, 05:32:30 PM
Flygon, the exclusive downloads are not working. Could you PLEASE fix them for me?
Yeah, I'll fix the op some day.
Quote from: UnholyTym22 on July 23, 2013, 09:21:18 AM
hello flygon, i know im just a random person in a sea of thousands but i have a special request that hopefully wouldn't take too much effort and maybe i could do some myself
i don't know much about hacking or skins other than how to download them onto my memory card, copy and paste and such, but i loved your knuckles over wolf so much i had to ask you
is it possible for you to help me/tell me how i would go about knuckles over wario?
i feel like his project M move set is much better suited for him and i don't know how to even begin the process myself.
please and thanks so much!
-Unholytym
Get out of my thread.

--------------

Sorry about the thread title, I cannot change it for some reason :P
Ok, so I released the dragon trainer, haku and marisa's retexture.
Yeah, without this I just have to release Lugia and Arcanine and finish dem knights and I'm free of WIP's (Eggman and Tails mechas and perfect shadow/tails on sonic got cancelled, will probablly become thread exclusives).

So my future projects are:
Chaos 0 remake
Electabuss remake
Ocean Trainer: wallace, sharpedo, starmie and lapras
Dimensions Trainer: cynthia, togekiss, glaceon and garchomp
Galactic Trainer: cyrus, palkia, dialga and giratina
Heracross for the pokemon PSA team.
Iroha Nekomura over Samus/SF-A2 Miki over ZSS (this one is already done but I doubt anyone knows them :P)

So yeah, that's it for now :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


July 24, 2013, 06:04:33 AM #2198 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 06:10:48 AM by RevenantGenesis
Dude lance is boss! I cant wait for all the pokemon you listed. Curious how Lapras will turn out, I see a PSA in the future. lol
Also for Lugia, are you going alter his T stance and scaling to better fit Charizard's bones like you did with the latest Dragon Trainer Pokemon?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Hey Flygon, do you get a MySQL error when trying to update the OP. Is that the reason? Cause it happened to me. I just edited the OP like at 4:30 am and it worked. Maybe because there were not many people using the forums or who knows.

flygon your pokemons are amazing i love how you even made some taill bones for salamence that is amazing xD your work is getting better an better, haxorus also looks great the only thing its that its legs seem too small compared to the body still nothing that scalling both legs to 1.3 doesnt fix, i didnt tough he would look that good tbh you did a great work there and dragonite altough he is abit father is perfect  riggwise.

also shouldnt ocean trainer be misty?i know misty would love some water poekmons xD

Galatic trainer well you have a problem there i can see palkia going over charizard but both dialga and giratina need to be over ivisaur so they can be quadrupeds or more if you want 4 gen legends you should probably be palkia(charizard),dialga(ivisaur) and manaphy (squirtle) since i cant see palkia or giratina standing on 2 legs over squirtle



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 24, 2013, 07:01:47 AM
flygon your pokemons are amazing i love how you even made some taill bones for salamence that is amazing xD your work is getting better an better, haxorus also looks great the only thing its that its legs seem too small compared to the body still nothing that scalling both legs to 1.3 doesnt fix, i didnt tough he would look that good tbh you did a great work there and dragonite altough he is abit father is perfect  riggwise.

also shouldnt ocean trainer be misty?i know misty would love some water poekmons xD

Galatic trainer well you have a problem there i can see palkia going over charizard but both dialga and giratina need to be over ivisaur so they can be quadrupeds or more if you want 4 gen legends you should probably be palkia(charizard),dialga(ivisaur) and manaphy (squirtle) since i cant see palkia or giratina standing on 2 legs over squirtle


Or he can make a custom boneset of squirtle to fit Palkia, rig Dialga on Ivysaur, and make a custom model of Giratinas origin form and put it in Charizard

Hey, you're back! That's good. I was worried you were just going to disappear.
You know me: I like all your stuff (particularly Lance), but I especially can't wait for the knights. :)
Now available in blue.

@Genesis: Yup, he'll be like swimming in the air or something :P
@Carnage: Oh you, I love feedback :happy:
Well I'm mainly making champions, therefore Wallace>Misty and the list there is Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard so
Palkia-Squirtle
Dialga-Ivysaur
Giratina-Charizard
Yeah, custom bonesets will make miracles here :P
@Iwvi: Yup, that same error, but I get either a javascript or a 500 error
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com