Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Welcome back Flygon, nice Elsa. Stop complaining about Flygon, he's a good pokemon lol


Quote from: AdfroMan on May 10, 2014, 10:59:39 PM
Where'd you get that Elsa model?
If you are asking from which game, I don't know but the models I got them in deviant art.
http://sticklove.deviantart.com/art/Elsa-441647449

There's also Anna and the disney infinity version for both and Rapunzel.
They are made for XNALARA and you will need a plugin to get them in 3ds max, but it can be obtained by the difficult task of browsing in google.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: AdfroMan on May 10, 2014, 10:59:39 PM
Where'd you get that Elsa model?
"Elsa from Frozen: Free Fall"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I thought they'd be from Free Fall, didn't know they'd already been ripped. I was hoping there would be an Olaf one as well.


dudes, like seriously, actually, Flygon's motivations for brawlhacking decayed because people just couldnt stop requesting him pokemon imports d_d;
sorry for sounding rude, but someone had to say it one day

Quote from: Kyouma on May 27, 2014, 04:46:06 AM
dudes, like seriously, actually, Flygon's motivations for brawlhacking decayed because people just couldnt stop requesting him pokemon imports d_d;
sorry for sounding rude, but someone had to say it one day
Well I read that because that mega was shut down, he didnt have access. I didnt know about anything else really.

he didnt want to say it publicly to dont sound rude

wat? I don't use Mega :I but thanks anyway.

Well I've been pretty unactive lately because I got a job, but now I'm fired :D

And as my first attempt of freedom I made this:


If you thought elsa was overrated now look at these.

Yeah custom models made as disgustingly realistic as possible. I'll make the 12 trolls and the beta kids making 4 by 4, each character will go on a different fighter. With weapons and all of course.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Those are actually really nice, I'm going to end up putting in all of them because my friend is a huge Homestuck fan and she'll freak out over it. :P

Wow, did you make those then? Ese es mi flygon, crecen tan rapido.

Quote from: Iwvi on June 01, 2014, 05:58:25 AM
Wow, did you make those then? Ese es mi flygon, crecen tan rapido.
Nope, I made them yesterday.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 01, 2014, 06:31:04 AM
Nope, I made them yesterday.

I think he meant

Wow, did you make those, then?

as in, from scratch?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Spider-Man on June 01, 2014, 01:36:54 PM
I think he meant

Wow, did you make those, then?

as in, from scratch?

This, thanks buddy.