Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

I Don't Now I Just Find Her On The Web

Thanks That You Whant To Import Shiki Too.

When Are You Gonna Release Your New Imports ?

August 08, 2012, 04:40:22 AM #242 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 04:43:15 AM by Flygon
Some previews
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OK, I finished even more hacks!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


i want zapdos xD and lol cloyter over MK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 08, 2012, 08:36:31 AM #244 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:25:09 PM by Aelia
Always If You Post Previews I Like Them You Now What You Need To Import That Makes The People Happy. XD

Aelia, i can't help but read you're posts weird, you know you should only capitalize the first word of a sentence and the word "I", right?

on-topic:

why is you're poll so huge? O.o


Would like to see a request of mine but I voted for Wiggler, always nice to see characters, who aren't already imported. :)

Do you plan to replace Pokemon Trainer with Mewtwo? Would be pretty badass, reminds me of the first Pokemon movie. :D

August 08, 2012, 06:37:28 PM #248 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:38:22 PM by Flygon
@Carnage Well, it looks bad, but I may release it with a .max file with it, or simply release it in my thread, like bolt

Quote from: Aelia on August 08, 2012, 08:36:31 AM
Always If You Post Previews I Like Them You Now What You Need To Import That Makes The People Happy. XD
Yes

@Jokekid I gave those users a huge poll, users love huge polls, nah, just a lot of ideas

@Syeo Well I may use the mewtwo trophy so he can be floating but he'd have rigged arms, I'll make two versions, one with legs and one floating
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


maybe making a multi-option poll would work better with so many options :S

Quote from: Flygon on August 08, 2012, 06:37:28 PM
@Carnage Well, it looks bad, but I may release it with a .max file with it, or simply release it in my thread, like bolt
Yes

@Jokekid I gave those users a huge poll, users love huge polls, nah, just a lot of ideas

@Syeo Well I may use the mewtwo trophy so he can be floating but he'd have rigged arms, I'll make two versions, one with legs and one floating
release it in your thread at least moltres and zapdos would be nice maybe i can even make a zapdos psa :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know how to make that, but meh, that poll has expired, I'll remove it.

Written previews!

Storm the Albatross

Zekrom

Treeko(Squirtle)

Kirlia (I did it not because someone requested, I did it because I like kirlia)

Shadow, Knux, Tails, Amy, Cream, Jet, Rouge and Wave from sonic raiders over sonic
Rouge, Knuckles, Tails and Shadow (V2) are fiished
Jet is perfectly rigged, but doesn't show textures in brawl box
Amy, Cream and Wave aren't even started but they'll be easy to rig

Epic Mickey over sonic and marth
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


August 09, 2012, 04:11:24 AM #252 Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:18:34 AM by Azure_Shadow
Wow, this is awesome!  :af2:  I just recently requested for someone to import Kirlia, and I came to this thread to ask you because it was suggested that you might be interested in doing it! I can't wait until it's done. (Well, technically I can; imports are always best when they aren't rushed.)
I also can't wait for the Sonic Riders characters. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on this thread.  :laugh:

edit: Removed my request topic since it's already being done. Who are you planning to put Kirlia over?
Now available in blue.


NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509