Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Dance my pupets

Yeah, he is done except for the shaders.

Ok the poll says all, first I'll release feraligatr, then pianta and seems I'll have to make moar shadowz afterwards (Chiller FTW!)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


was there a pikachu doing thunder behind you? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 04, 2012, 11:13:44 AM
was there a pikachu doing thunder behind you? lol
Congratulations, raikou will be delayed another month cuz you totally ruined my picture.Yes, it's an invincible pikachu
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 04, 2012, 04:37:47 PM
Congratulations, raikou will be delayed another month cuz you totally ruined my picture.Yes, it's an invincible pikachu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 04, 2012, 04:41:34 PM

Best. Comment. Ever. lol :af2:
but I was serious with raikou
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Nice Mario pin you got there!

Post Merge: December 05, 2012, 03:38:31 AM

Nope, she isn't Candace, nor Merida.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


December 05, 2012, 03:40:21 AM #922 Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:12:38 AM by Anivernage
Impossible! is Kim Possible!

She looks low poly. Alot.
Buuut. yep really nice model. I liked the show.

Whos she over?

is that a fan made model?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can You rip Giratina from Pokemon Battle Revolution & Shiny giratina & rig it over Charizard & shiny too?

pokemon meoletta over zelda and sheik, psychic form over zelda, fighter form over sheik

Quote from: E-scope12 on December 05, 2012, 02:16:52 PM
Can You rip Giratina from Pokemon Battle Revolution & Shiny giratina & rig it over Charizard & shiny too?
Quote from: FOREVER247 on December 05, 2012, 08:03:23 PM
pokemon meoletta over zelda and sheik, psychic form over zelda, fighter form over sheik
Both of you....



NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

NINJA'D!! Thanks chaos, but I can handle it my myself!
@Ani-chan: Only the head is low poly, the pody is just fine.
@Carnage: IDK, I found it somewhere in the web.
@Both:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 05, 2012, 08:33:32 PM
NINJA'D!! Thanks chaos, but I can handle it my myself!
@Ani-chan: Only the head is low poly, the pody is just fine.
@Carnage: IDK, I found it somewhere in the web.
@Both:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

probably fan made then it looks that way,you need to improve that face and isnt her body too thin?

PS I'm still waiting for raikou :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 05, 2012, 08:36:46 PM
probably fan made then it looks that way,you need to improve that face and isnt her body too thin?

PS I'm still waiting for raikou :P
Her proportions are fine, she'll get size-mod so she doesn't kill us with her ridiculously big head.
And yeah, get use to keep waiting for Raikou, he won't be released anytime soon.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com