Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


Quote from: Flygon on August 25, 2012, 05:17:01 AM
^fixed, but I should make muk on dk
Same thing :P, I'll download them both :P Still waiting on raikou though :P


Quote from: Boygos on August 25, 2012, 06:08:27 AM
Still waiting on raikou though :P
You and a lot are, actually, I don't even know why I haven't released it :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


grimer on kriby really?
lol cant wait to see all this released there are some great ideas in there and i guess i lost my heracross over MK :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm posting here to tell you how I love Classic Sonic and Tails over Ice Climbers :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey, I like how they're looking so far. Nice.
Now available in blue.

Is that Beedrill on Pit? Nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 26, 2012, 04:56:19 AM #382 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:43:47 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Carnage on August 25, 2012, 09:37:06 AM
grimer on kriby really?
lol cant wait to see all this released there are some great ideas in there and i guess i lost
my
my
my
my
myheracross over MK :S


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 25, 2012, 11:55:31 PM
Dat sexy Bellsprout sword
I know, but it now looks uglier with an actual model

Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2012, 12:09:38 AM
Is that Beedrill on Pit? Nice.
Yeah, it's for a psa, I will also make escavalier so they share the psa

Post Merge: August 26, 2012, 05:43:47 AM

Zapdos is released, but not in the vault because he looks very special with it's rig, but it's still good, just look for his picture in the op
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


August 26, 2012, 09:16:56 AM #383 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:21:04 AM by Carnage
i said my becuase it was my sugestion :P

zapdos does looks wierd and he has a loose vertex around the neck area lol and from what i see i cant fix those legs with animations sadly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, I noticed that your Zekrom image in the OP goes to the Classic Sonic and Classic Tails download instead of the Zekrom's one. Just saying.
I will be waiting for some of your imports, even thinking that you need to do some of them again /:...

@Carnage: That's why he's released in thread, so noobs don't complain with reports and you can make his body bigger and his legs smaller

@Ganon: Thanks, it's fixed now and I'm still waiting for YOUR imports :D
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 24, 2012, 11:56:56 PM
@Carnage: As I've told you before, that pc with 3ds max was in my gradparent's house, so it isn't 100% mine, they have a slow internet (they don't spend too much in internet) and she thinks deleting heavy stuff makes the internet faster :srs:  and she cleaned the recycle bin. Zapdos is still alive, but his .max file isn't, so you'll have to edit animations to make him look decent

Sad to hear about your projects, I was really looking forward to Heracross(but I didn't know who he was going over, I expected Wolf but who cares now). Anyways, have you ever considered copying the 3DS max files to a HDD so that you can work on your projects on any computer? It might be illegal in a day and age where torrents run rampant I don't think it'd be THAT bad.

why dont you make len over sheik and rin over zelda?

August 26, 2012, 09:32:49 PM #388 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:35:58 PM by Flygon
@T25: I use usb's
@Kyouma: If Rin is already over sheik, then Len would be...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's a very good idea since they are "reflections" but I don't think magic would fit rin and ninja skills would fit len, but it's still good as long as they don't go over pit and peach
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


How about chibi Rin and Len over the Ice Climbers?
:af:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com