Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Kyouma on August 28, 2012, 02:26:50 AM
Somebody had to ask this someday...
Will that Amy over Sonic have panties?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 28, 2012, 02:56:28 AM #406 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 03:40:02 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Kyouma on August 28, 2012, 02:26:50 AM
Somebody had to ask this someday...
Will that Amy over Sonic have panties?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In other news I just finished Electabuzz over Diddy and it looks really awesome and took me literaly 10 minutes, since I copied his original rig over diddy's
Also thanks to exorsist rain, I managed to keep peach's rig in 3DS max, so you can expect Daisy really, really soon along with other ones Maid Shadow

Post Merge: August 28, 2012, 03:40:00 AM

Just before Daisy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


August 28, 2012, 04:06:02 AM #407 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 04:07:00 AM by Boygos
Quote from: Kyouma on August 28, 2012, 02:26:50 AM
Somebody had to ask this someday...
Will that Amy over Sonic have panties?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 02:31:32 AM
Would you like Amy without them? :af:
I hate you guys  :srs:


Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 04:06:02 AM
I hate you guys  :srs:
I was being sarcastic, which apparently would be hard to tell on the internet. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 28, 2012, 04:11:10 AM #409 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 04:12:32 AM by Boygos
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 28, 2012, 04:10:01 AM
I was being sarcastic, which apparently would be hard to tell on the internet. :srs:
Hahahahah I was too xD

Post Merge: August 28, 2012, 04:12:32 AM

But seriously, some people need to be reminded that AMY is a HEDGEHOG. a WOODLAND ANIMAL THAT LIVE IN FORESTS.


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 28, 2012, 02:33:05 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That pretty much summed up my reaction as well. But I have to admit the idea of Picard having to endure a conversation like that was totally hilarious for some reason.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Flygon on August 28, 2012, 02:56:28 AM
In other news I just finished Electabuzz over Diddy and it looks really awesome and took me literaly 10 minutes, since I copied his original rig over diddy's

o did u use the existing Elactabuzz vertex hack as a reference or something :>.>:

you should aldo do eectevire and elekid over diddy for a full evo line :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Boygos:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@Chaos: yeah, they always think I sound reterded when I'm being sarcastic and what did youmean with liarI know it means lier?

@mr mugenwii: no, I used pokepark's electabuzz as reference

@Carnage: elekid is on lucas, electrivire on dk and this guy over diddy, I don't think they'll all fit diddy's moveset, I just did it over him since he has a tail
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 28, 2012, 08:39:52 PM Chaos: yeah, they always think I sound reterded when I'm being sarcastic and what did youmean with liarI know it means lier?
Quote from: Flygon on August 28, 2012, 02:45:40 AMBrace yourselves, Daisy is comming, it worked!!!!
Post Merge: August 28, 2012, 03:40:30 AM
Look it worked!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You said Daisy was coming, but you brought something even better..........  :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 04:11:10 AM

But seriously, some people need to be reminded that AMY is a HEDGEHOG. a WOODLAND ANIMAL THAT LIVE IN FORESTS.
If someone had a fetish for hedgehog porn... I would probably call the authorities... make sure no pet hedgehogs were bought in that area...


To do list:
-Fix shaders
-Make move eyes
-Sexy HD
-Fix the transparent by one side problem that happens with 2D polygons

But I'll try to fix this all by myself
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


It's about time we get the perfect Daisy.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

About damn time indeed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I like it, she looks brawl styled! Well, with a few tweaks here and there- The face for example. Oh, and she needs short gloves that fan out in a flower shape, right?
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/47729-Gotenks/729/116/princessdaisy_display.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]