Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


September 02, 2012, 08:06:10 PM #451 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:01:54 PM by Flygon
@Boygos:Well a random user that asked you for them, gave them to me in my birthday, as you can see in my vileplum hack, or the big spoiler that I uploaded 2 or 3 pages ago, and let me tell you pokemon stadium, melee and pbr use the same models :>.>:



@Gigaman: I have a finished version in my sd that uses the bad low poly model from mkdd, mkwii, mario sports mix and others, but I'll remake him using mp9 model since that one is way higher poly.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 02, 2012, 10:08:17 PM #452 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:15:17 PM by Giga Man
Quote from: Flygon on September 02, 2012, 08:06:10 PM
@Boygos:Well a random user that asked you for them, gave them to me in my birthday, as you can see in my vileplum hack, or the big spoiler that I uploaded 2 or 3 pages ago, and let me tell you pokemon stadium, melee and pbr use the same models :>.>:



@Gigaman: I have a finished version in my sd that uses the bad low poly model from mkdd, mkwii, mario sports mix and others, but I'll remake him using mp9 model since that one is way higher poly.
What about the ones from Superstar Baseball/Super Sluggers? Wouldn't those look better since he was actually playable in those?

EDIT: Oh yeah. I forgot they were in Mario Galaxy 2 also. Those would look nice.

September 06, 2012, 01:14:54 AM #453 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:16:31 AM by Flygon
Good and bad news_
Good: After 8 months, Daisy is finaly released!
Bad: I have a lot of stuff to do, specially csp, icon, perfect csp with the riders and that signature middle picture I put with my hacks
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


The perfect Daisy....finally.....and :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hey, does Daisy have a rigged mouth? Do her eyes move?


Her eyes and expressions are textures so I guess no. Not sure about the mouth though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on September 06, 2012, 02:22:24 AM
Hey, does Daisy have a rigged mouth? Do her eyes move?
Nope, she doesn't, I'm not even able to make that :/
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on September 06, 2012, 02:27:10 AM
Nope, she doesn't, I'm not even able to make that :/
Mind sending me the .Max so I can do that, and do some other shtuff? The rig looks solid though, and so does the texture. I'm just gonna see how else I can improve on it. But I can forsure give her expressions, moving eyes and a moving mouth.


Quote from: Boygos on September 06, 2012, 07:42:24 PM
Mind sending me the .Max so I can do that, and do some other shtuff? The rig looks solid though, and so does the texture. I'm just gonna see how else I can improve on it. But I can forsure give her expressions, moving eyes and a moving mouth.
Sorry again, for most I would like that, I don't have the max file anymore since I concidered her rigging work was finished and didn't backuped into usb before my grandpa decided to delete the [censored] out of the pc again, but completely this time because he got a virus "because of the cartoons I install" not because all that junk mail and spam he always gets, but I'm moving to my sister's pc so don't expect human-highpoly-complex-epicriggs anymore, just simple ones (Oh god, I'm never letting you to collab with me because there's always something "special" with those hacks you want to collab OH GOD IT'S LIKE IF I WAS ALWAYS FRIENDZONING YOU) but don't worry I already, tested Amy, gave her hd texture but in game she looks really bad and funny at the same time, guess I'll just play arround with the materials :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 06, 2012, 10:32:35 PM
Sorry again, for most I would like that, I don't have the max file anymore since I concidered her rigging work was finished and didn't backuped into usb before my grandpa decided to delete the [censored] out of the pc again, but completely this time because he got a virus "because of the cartoons I install" not because all that junk mail and spam he always gets, but I'm moving to my sister's pc so don't expect human-highpoly-complex-epicriggs anymore, just simple ones (Oh god, I'm never letting you to collab with me because there's always something "special" with those hacks you want to collab OH GOD IT'S LIKE IF I WAS ALWAYS FRIENDZONING YOU) but don't worry I already, tested Amy, gave her hd texture but in game she looks really bad and funny at the same time, guess I'll just play arround with the materials :P
Hahah I'll tell you what Flygon, we can still do this. You allign the honey queen you're planning to rig over Dedede, with a flower or something over the hammer, and I'll rig her. Kapeesh?


Quote from: Flygon on September 06, 2012, 10:32:35 PM
Sorry again, for most I would like that, I don't have the max file anymore since I concidered her rigging work was finished and didn't backuped into usb before my grandpa decided to delete the [censored] out of the pc again, but completely this time because he got a virus "because of the cartoons I install" not because all that junk mail and spam he always gets, but I'm moving to my sister's pc so don't expect human-highpoly-complex-epicriggs anymore, just simple ones (Oh god, I'm never letting you to collab with me because there's always something "special" with those hacks you want to collab OH GOD IT'S LIKE IF I WAS ALWAYS FRIENDZONING YOU) but don't worry I already, tested Amy, gave her hd texture but in game she looks really bad and funny at the same time, guess I'll just play arround with the materials :P
so i guess we wont have any true dinos over yoshi  :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 07, 2012, 12:00:10 AM #463 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:30:01 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Boygos on September 06, 2012, 11:13:15 PM
Hahah I'll tell you what Flygon, we can still do this. You allign the honey queen you're planning to rig over Dedede, with a flower or something over the hammer, and I'll rig her. Kapeesh?
Now that may sister's laptop supports textured models and that there are new brawl box versions it will be a succes! (except that I wanted her over peach but she would never have fitted, or jynx, it'll be better and funnier over ddd than over peach and zelda!) Now if you excuse me, I'll work on her in this moment! I'll just rig the arms, body and head and you will just make the arm's rig become smoother!
I'll just gotta look for the link

Post Merge: September 07, 2012, 12:30:00 AM

Thanks to demon boy, I got Bart and Lisa Simpson, over who should they go
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Ice Climbers?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509