Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Bart with a skateboard.
Lisa with a sax.
Ice Climbers.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 07, 2012, 05:26:15 AM #466 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 05:27:16 AM by chaos_knight9000
Bart over Snake. So he can blow up his school. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on September 07, 2012, 12:00:10 AM
Now that may sister's laptop supports textured models and that there are new brawl box versions it will be a succes! (except that I wanted her over peach but she would never have fitted, or jynx, it'll be better and funnier over ddd than over peach and zelda!) Now if you excuse me, I'll work on her in this moment! I'll just rig the arms, body and head and you will just make the arm's rig become smoother!
I'll just gotta look for the link

Post Merge: September 07, 2012, 12:30:00 AM

Thanks to demon boy, I got Bart and Lisa Simpson, over who should they go
Dood, don't rig the legs, so it looks like she's floating


omg you'll never guess who is her/him/it and you'll never know over who is him/her/it is over
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 09, 2012, 04:15:43 AM #469 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:21:13 AM by jordanice42
That's the fat purple cat thing from Sonic right? over Dedede? Forgot the name.

Post Merge: September 09, 2012, 04:16:46 AM

Oh yeah, Big the Cat

That fat [censored]. I wanted to do him, but got lazy, like most imports I've wanted to do.

Dedede, I assume?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I remember playing the fishing game with him in one of the old Sonic games, I forgot which one it was though. :p

Quote from: jordanice42 on September 09, 2012, 04:15:43 AM
That's the fat purple cat thing from Sonic right? over Dedede? Forgot the name.

Post Merge: September 09, 2012, 04:16:46 AM

Oh yeah, Big the Cat[/size]
No, he is my sonic fan character, his name is zero, he is the lost evil twin of shadow and he can absorb the chaos emerals, the master emeralds, the sol emeralds and the souls of sonic and shadow and silver so he becomes into super hyper zero And we have a winner

Yeah, he is over dedede and I'm surpriced how the rig looks nice and the really few minutes it took me to make him, but yeah, he looks ugly because I accidentaly added a weird uvw event before skin in 3ds but I just need to delete it so he looks how he's supposed
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Thanks, I guess he looks perfect because the model uses like 30 polygons
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: jordanice42 on September 09, 2012, 04:22:18 AM
I remember playing the fishing game with him in one of the old Sonic games, I forgot which one it was though. :p
Sonic Adventure 1

I posted the Riders csp, check them in the op... Lets pretend daisy's line is already filled with raikou, pianta, bedrill and honey queen
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 12, 2012, 02:35:52 AM
I posted the Riders csp, check them in the op... Lets pretend daisy's line is already filled with raikou, pianta, bedrill and honey queen

Pianta? Gorgeous!  :af2:

The riders look very good, Jet is my favourite! :3



[censored] balls.

almost done but the shoulders are [censored]ty. Yeah.


Ach, those Sonic Riders look AMAZING! Nice!
Now available in blue.