Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

So I just discovered you did Funky Kong... that's FUNKIN AWESOME.


@Azure: thanks, I love how you are the only one who likes it!

@Boygos: not as awsomoe as you're shadww over yoshi cuz omg i havetn fight in brawl withowt him cuz ommg can i make recoolros amd plz download when i finishz

Thanks, Funky looks good because he uses DK's arms and legs since mkwii didn't even got fingers, just a N64 quality circle as hands with badly drawn fingers, and his tits move because he lacks so many vertices in the chest
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



That title......makes me think of Susano from Okami drinking all the sake.....he got drunk then.....   :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on September 14, 2012, 11:30:37 PM
@Azure: thanks, I love how you are the only one who likes it!

@Boygos: not as awsomoe as you're shadww over yoshi cuz omg i havetn fight in brawl withowt him cuz ommg can i make recoolros amd plz download when i finishz

Thanks, Funky looks good because he uses DK's arms and legs since mkwii didn't even got fingers, just a N64 quality circle as hands with badly drawn fingers, and his tits move because he lacks so many vertices in the chest
I like him! Sheesh!

Great work with Koopa over Squirtle!... I was expecting him over Yoshi, but oh well, I'm going to make him over Yoshi when I finish of download 3DS Max <.<...
Anyway, I'm still waiting for the riders and Big, as well as the Pianta.

Big is cancelled since he uses more that one texture in some polygons, which it isn't supported by brawl.
For Koopa Troopa on yoshi, you should use my model since that one has the legs, shell, arms, head and tail as independent objects, so it'll take you few minutes to rig.
And Pianta will be released whenever I don't feel lazy -w-
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


From Mario 3d land, huh? People have already ripped models from it? Cool.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Pik on September 17, 2012, 03:55:07 AM
From Mario 3d land, huh? People have already ripped models from it? Cool.
I think that Flygon is referring to the last appearing of Koopa, not from where is the model...

Quote from: Flygon on September 17, 2012, 12:58:40 AM
Big is cancelled since he uses more that one texture in some polygons, which it isn't supported by brawl.
For Koopa Troopa on yoshi, you should use my model since that one has the legs, shell, arms, head and tail as independent objects, so it'll take you few minutes to rig.
And Pianta will be released whenever I don't feel lazy -w-
Oh... okay, I will try with Big sometime in the future, maybe if I make the texture myself...

Quote from: Pik on September 17, 2012, 03:55:07 AM
From Mario 3d land, huh? People have already ripped models from it? Cool.
Quote from: GanonZack on September 17, 2012, 04:07:34 AM
I think that Flygon is referring to the last appearing of Koopa, not from where is the model...
Yeah, that's it, the model is from mario kart wii, which is the same as used in mkdd, mk7, mario64 ds and of course, mario 3D land so basiclly it is from sm3dl
Like my ugly hack of cream over sonic, it says Cream the Rabbit {Sonic Advance 2}
Sonic Advance 2 is for gba.

Quote from: Sage of Twilight on September 17, 2012, 03:58:07 AM
When do you suppose you will release the Hetalia characters?
Well, hetalia models cannot be publicly distribuited because of the terms of use since they are really hard to get (most of them)
Also, the rigs are really bad because they were my first hacks
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


so did you ever look at my dinos over yoshi? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yep, I looked at the page, and it looked like a 1997 page xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 17, 2012, 11:47:24 AM
Yep, I looked at the page, and it looked like a 1997 page xD
well jp ftw :P did you downloaded any to see if it would fit yoshi bones?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Big's problem can be fixed by using that script from BJ's BB OP