Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

@carnage: they crashed 3ds while opening
@jokekid: deattaching script? :facepalm: i didnt use it because the model already used like 30 polygons
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 17, 2012, 02:24:50 PM
@carnage: they crashed 3ds while opening
@jokekid: deattaching script? :facepalm: i didnt use it because the model already used like 30 polygons
if you know how to turn gmod models into usable models theres lot of them on gmod its a shame they crashed your 3ds :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

facepalm cuz you forgot, or facepalm becuz u find it a stupid recomendation? :confuzzled:

*insert sexy purple text* @carnage: if it works or not, it wont look good sonce I am a bad rigger after all :P

@jokekid: I didnt use the deattachment because it already used many polygons
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


having many objects...
do you mean a lot use the same texture? cuz you can combine those into one, and by detaching by ID it'll work in brawl...

I can already see the kind of lulzy response this is going to get, but by any chance, since you imported the M&S Model for Rouge, I was wondering if you'd do the same for Shadow's M&S London model (Possibly with additional faces) since the style of that game fits Brawl rather well. If so, I'd be glad to sent you the model.

I actually wanted to take up model rigging and do this myself since no one else thought of it (For some odd reason), but ever since the of Demonoid, I've been having a really hard time finding the right 3DS Max to do so. - -'

Anyways, did the thought ever cross your mind?


Quote from: Flygon on September 17, 2012, 04:38:38 PM
*insert sexy purple text* @carnage: if it works or not, it wont look good sonce I am a bad rigger after all :P

@jokekid: I didnt use the deattachment because it already used many polygons
your not a bad rigger i have seen riggers do much worse really
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(Finally home)@Jokekid: I mean, one polygon uses many textures

@Kusanagi: Thanks but no thanks, although I really love shadow the hedgehog, there are already enough shadow hacks here in the vault
-Vertexes
-2006
-Adventure
-Generations
-Brawl
-Franklinstain from all of the models
-Sir Lancelot
-Riders Shadow
-Fan Characters
-My super ultimete perfect shadow on kirby
-Oizen's sexy shadow
-Countless HD'er versions
And I still have to release riders shadow with fixed wrists and legs and a little shadow surprice by me. So... I guess that's the answer you were expecting.

@Carnage: Compared to others, my rigs are bad, but also, compared to others, I actually enjoy rigging.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 17, 2012, 10:25:32 PM
(Finally home)@Jokekid: I mean, one polygon uses many textures

@Kusanagi: Thanks but no thanks, although I really love shadow the hedgehog, there are already enough shadow hacks here in the vault
-Vertexes
-2006
-Adventure
-Generations
-Brawl
-Franklinstain from all of the models
-Sir Lancelot
-Riders Shadow
-Fan Characters
-My super ultimete perfect shadow on kirby
-Oizen's sexy shadow
-Countless HD'er versions
And I still have to release riders shadow with fixed wrists and legs and a little shadow surprice by me. So... I guess that's the answer you were expecting.

@Carnage: Compared to others, my rigs are bad, but also, compared to others, I actually enjoy rigging.
by polygon, do you mean element, object or actually polygon?

an element is a selectable unit, the "bunch of stuff" you select with just one click
an object is a "block", meaning that it is selectable in any edit modifier using the object selection tool
a polygon is a composition of various faces, but isnt closed, and is connected to other polygons to form objects...

(not sure if i messed objects and elements up...)

I mean, his belly and his belt have the same object but use different textures, in 3DS max, it looks as how it is supposed but in brawl box but as you say, maybe using the deattach in the head and body it may work
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Pik on September 17, 2012, 03:55:07 AMFrom Mario 3d land, huh? People have already ripped models from it? Cool.
Well it does use the same graphics as the Galaxy games....so say I take my SMG2 Mario, and gave it teh SMG2 Bommerang Brother parts and call it SM3DL Boomerang Mario, you'd never notice the difference. >:)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Not sure if a detailed explanation or sarcasm xD
As I said before technically, it is the same model as used in sm3dl since it uses the same textures and model in both games, seriously, nintendo always recycles their models, for example, the models from pokemon stadium are the same as in battle revolution
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 18, 2012, 01:23:54 AMNot sure if a detailed explanation or sarcasm xD As I said before technically, it is the same model as used in sm3dl since it uses the same textures and model, seriously, nintendo always recycles their models, for example, the models from pokemon stadium are the same as in battle revolution
And Bowser's model first appeared in...what Super Mario Sunshine? Mario Party 4? Mainly the only difference for most Mario games are what the shading looks like, they almost always use the same models, they just dont try on the Mario Kart models though. Atleast they give enough to make the characters look like they have actual fingers and just leave them in fists for most games like New Super Mario Bros Wii & 2 & Wii U.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well, last time I was browsing sm3dl files and it happened to use the same textures with the same name as the mkwii, but enough off-topic, my cream says it's from sonic advance, my suicune from pokemon crysal... basiclly, that's my original touch at releasing a hack, along with the orange render in the middle.

PREVIEW!!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


YES YES YES.

I love you.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com