Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


@Exorsist: Without you this wouldn't be possible since you thaught me how to keep the rig
@Ganon: ALL OF THE HOMO INTENDED!!!!!! xD jk

Ok, I messed up with the skin and the edit mesh, so I got scared and lost motivation so I will work in this maybe tomorrow
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Wow youve got a nice hilda custom going on there...

Now if only someone can make my favorite pokemon trainer...
*cough*cough *brendan *cough

The only brendan/ruby model is from coeum, which it is really bad and it has many uv issues, so the vertex is the best you can get.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



I voted Diamond (Lucas) cuz I don't think there's a model of him, even if it's a vertex.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'd like to see Silver's [censored]bag self in here. We got Gary, needs newer [censored]s.



September 18, 2012, 10:07:44 PM #518 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 11:40:50 PM by Flygon
@jordanice42: Well that'd be good
@Segtendo: Well, that's why I said V2, the new one will have better texture, different bag and a real scarf
@Haseyo: Silver is not a [censored]bag, he's just a missunderstood guy... in the manga of course, in the game he is a real ass. I will make him as soon as I get the creator's permission
@JustAPerson: What if I told you that is a wip

Post Merge: September 19, 2012, 07:17:46 PM

Bad Luck Flygon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


September 19, 2012, 09:19:21 PM #519 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 09:40:34 PM by XxTAILSxX
wait wheres beedrill!!!???   :)

Quote from: Flygon on September 18, 2012, 10:07:44 PM
Bad Luck Flygon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: XxTAILSxX on September 19, 2012, 09:19:21 PM
wait wheres beedrill!!!???   :)
@xxtailsxx: In my sd card
@Segtendo: thanks, I guess that center tag I included ruined it since I didn't preview after puting it, but It's now already fixed in the original too
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


@flygon   can you fix burmy and drifblim and drifloon they are not on the vault.


Will these work over the sleep hat texture? I know most hacks freeze on that one, but I've gotten one to work before.