Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


Wanted moar shadowz? Here you go!
Sent to Nanobuds to add expressions and moving eyes.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Needs HD/Brawl-styled texture and non-souless eyes. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 03:39:22 AMWould you like to add fries with that?
with cheese and we have a deal. :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 03:39:22 AM
Would you like to add fries with that?
yep..with hamm,fries,popcorn and a soda please.


......

Wheres mah order! :srs:

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 03:40:26 AM
with cheese and we have a deal. :vyse:
lol you didn't got the joke did you?

Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2012, 03:41:08 AM
yep..with hamm,fries,popcorn and a soda please.
......
Wheres mah order! :srs:
No, you are not welcome in McShadowz.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 03:43:15 AM
lol you didn't got the joke ain't I right?
No, you are not welcome in McShadowz.
LOL

I tought i was in Shadow King.

They products are better.
*leaves*

Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2012, 03:44:34 AM
LOL
I tought i was in Shadow King.
They products are better.
*leaves*
:[censored]slap: Weren't you hamm an hour ago?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 03:45:44 AM
:[censored]slap: Weren't you hamm an hour ago?
Nope. you are in drugs Flygon.

Too many rigging is destroying your brain.

Hamm is my alter ego. So that means me and my alter ego will be for eternity.

*falcon[censored]slap*

Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2012, 03:48:14 AM
Too many rigging is destroying your brain.
This all the three hours left of this day.

I also have an alter ego, and he wants to raep you.
:glitchyshadowoversonicoverfalcon[censored]slap:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



XDDDDDD Can I raep you now? [/offtopic]

Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 04:40:20 AM

Just for the lolz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes or No :af:
Don't worry I'll release it anyways updating the old one.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 03:58:48 AM
XDDDDDD Can I raep you now? [/offtopic]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 04:41:14 AM

Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 03:58:48 AM
XDDDDDD Can I raep you now? [/offtopic]

Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 04:40:20 AM

Just for the lolz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes or No :af:
Don't worry I'll release it anyways updating the old one.
Last part
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 03:58:48 AMJust for the lolz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yes or No :af: Don't worry I'll release it anyways updating the old one.
Hell....YEAH!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2012, 04:40:22 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com