Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

That over Kirby or Jigglypuff?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 09, 2012, 10:13:08 PMThat over Kirby or Jigglypuff?
Kirby.

Flygon, make a Jiggz version. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 09, 2012, 10:13:08 PM
That over Kirby or Jigglypuff?
:kirby:

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 10:18:27 PM
Flygon, make a Jiggz version. :srs:
Can't, I needed to reduce his textures like 75% so he can be 13kb heavier than kirby's red slot, which is 50kb heavier than normal kirby, so I'm sure jiggs file is lighter than kirby's.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 10:18:27 PM
Kirby.

Flygon, make a Jiggz version. :srs:
This and over diddy,dk,sonic,tabuu,amy,shadow,eggman,snake,mario,yoshi,squirtle,metal sonic,shadow,shadic and chaos 0 oh and over Joshua!!!

Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2012, 10:23:43 PM
This and over diddy,dk,sonic,tabuu,amy,shadow,eggman,snake,mario,yoshi,squirtle,metal sonic,shadow,shadic and chaos 0 oh and over Joshua!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 10:26:09 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have no words to express my Giant happiness. :srs:

Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 10:26:09 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'd take her to a prom. :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 10:31:33 PMThe ultimate life form's a dude.
Shhhhhhhhhh~ <_< >_>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 10:29:13 PMI'd take her to a prom. :vyse:
make sure to close your eyes before kissing her. xD
Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 10:31:33 PM
The ultimate life form's a dude.
Since he's the ulitimate life form, then he probably (or should) have the ability to change his gender. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 10:26:09 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


que pedo? o_O
------ english---
what with this? o_O

Quote from: Kyouma on December 10, 2012, 01:16:06 AM
que pedo? o_O
------ english---
what with this? o_O
The most downloaded hack in the future.


Another preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Love that Shadow :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on December 10, 2012, 01:19:32 AM
The most downloaded hack in the future.


Another preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol, he has a floating head.