Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

I think the Tails rig is sweet.
También, tengo dos semestres de Español, pero, sólo puedo leer un poco y escribir un pocito.
(Sorry if I spelled/said anything wrong, I've been busy with Japanese).
じゃ、また!

PS
So, you mean to tell me that you've been releasing your hacks as updates and I never noticed before now?
*flips table*
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on December 11, 2012, 09:13:57 PM
I think the Tails rig is sweet.
También, tengo dos semestres de Español, pero, sólo puedo leer un poco y escribir un pocito.
(Sorry if I spelled/said anything wrong, I've been busy with Japanese).
じゃ、また!

PS
So, you mean to tell me that you've been releasing your hacks as updates and I never noticed before now?
*flips table*
lol no, I haven't released any update yet, I'll make an update for zekrom, amy, cream, lakitu and emolga.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 11, 2012, 09:18:50 PM
lol no, I haven't released any update yet, I'll make an update for zekrom, amy, cream, lakitu and emolga.
emolga sure needs some fixing i want another eletric rodant xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 10:56:27 PMemolga sure needs some fixing i want that pachirisu look-a-like xD
Fixed. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

can you help me with my spanish hw?

jk

i cant wait for tails

and Ben should be on Marth

or go on Ganon, then texture beast ganon into green lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 11, 2012, 10:58:19 PM
Fixed. :P
how is he a pachirisu clone when minus plusle pachirisu and emolga are all pikachu look a likes? if ever he looks more like a pikachu imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 11, 2012, 11:06:16 PM
can you help me with my spanish hw?

K.
Its like a cake to bake :af:

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 11:13:12 PM
how is he a pachirisu clone when minus plusle pachirisu and emolga are all pikachu look a likes? if ever he looks more like a pikachu imo
Lol indeed.

The pikachu family
Gen1 pikachu raichu
Gen2 pichu
Gen3 minum plusle
Gen4 pachirisu
Gen5 emolga

Call them pikachu clones or whatever, but there's always a pikachu in every generation.
I already make emolga and pachirisu, but I can also make minum and plusle, it's pikachu's body with their trophy heads xD.

And if ben goes on marth, what would be his sword? Thant's why I suggested snake, he is the most human-like character in brawl besides zss.
And Tails on zss, what will be his gun?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 11, 2012, 11:48:16 PM

And if ben goes on marth, what would be his sword? Thant's why I suggested snake, he is the most human-like character in brawl besides zss.
And Tails on zss, what will be his gun?

he can have diamondhead's arm on his right arm?

and tails's gun should be an omochao
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 11, 2012, 11:50:26 PM
he can have diamondhead's arm on his right arm?

and tails's gun should be an omochao
Tails with cyclone will have an omochao over samus' cannon to represent the omochao abuse in sonic adventure 2 (and because it looks awkward making attacks with his invisible hands)
I guess I can put the omochao gun from shadow the hedgehog for the zss version.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Why dont you just put some childish looking gun on tails?
(btw, he will look very strange with zsamus moves o_o)

Quote from: Kyouma on December 12, 2012, 06:03:47 AM
Why dont you just put some childish looking gun on tails?
(btw, he will look very strange with zsamus moves o_o)
Well, tails on his cyclone (or mecha/walker) will be over samus and tails himself over zss, so, as eggman on his robotic legs over samus and eggman itself over zss... HENTAI EGGMAN
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 12, 2012, 07:45:14 AM
Well, tails on his cyclone (or mecha/walker) will be over samus and tails himself over zss, so, as eggman on his robotic legs over samus and eggman itself over zss... HENTAI EGGMAN
pingas over zsammy.. intedezanteh :megusta:

Quote from: Flygon on December 11, 2012, 11:48:16 PM
I can also make minum and plusle, it's pikachu's body with their trophy heads xD.
do you mean Pichu's? cuz Pikachu's body sounds a little big for those little pokemon x)

Quote from: jordanice42 on December 13, 2012, 05:51:51 AM
do you mean Pichu's? cuz Pikachu's body sounds a little big for those little pokemon x)
agrred why not import plusle and minum bodys aswhell? pikachu shouldnt be hard to rigg imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.