Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

December 13, 2012, 10:11:58 AM #1035 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:12:49 AM by Flygon
Quote from: jordanice42 on December 13, 2012, 05:51:51 AM
do you mean Pichu's? cuz Pikachu's body sounds a little big for those little pokemon x)
Specially because pichu is in brawl.

Quote from: Carnage on December 13, 2012, 09:44:45 AM
pikachu shouldnt be hard to rigg IMO
Yeah, you say that because you've never tried to rig over pikachu. He is the hardest character to rig because of his complex bone sturcture, even harder than ivy's.

You know I can use pikachu's body, add a ridiculously big head, change tail and resize the [censored] out of it to be smaller than pikachu even with the big head? I have a pachirisu preview like 20 pages ago.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I made Richu over Pika,entirely custom and it looked fine, and he was before groudon it was easy to rig, just i never released it because Star make his version ;-;
But btw its difficulty medium to rig, TL is the difficult one >_>

Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 07:29:22 PM
I made Richu over Pika,entirely custom and it looked fine, and he was before groudon it was easy to rig, just i never released it because Star make his version ;-;
But btw its difficulty medium to rig, TL is the difficult one >_>
Well, for me pikachu is the hardest, toon link is easy, the only problem is his large chest and small legs. The problem with many characters is not the bone structure, it is how the animations can ruin your rig xD.
If I had to choose, the easiest character to rig is peach, you can easily make any model fit in her (except by the long arms and of course excluding the dress)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I can't see the poll anymore so I would like to know if the Pianta is already in the works or do you antecede your other projects?


I haven't started him yet, I've been busy with oak, zekrom (who looks so beauty right now :') ) and another secret project.

He'll be released before christmas, I have a version with an old model and looks bad, but I can release it in the op while I make the new one :/
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 14, 2012, 07:33:22 PM
I haven't started him yet, I've been busy with oak, zekrom (who looks so beauty right now :') ) and another secret project.

He'll be released before christmas, I have a version with an old model and looks bad, but I can release it in the op while I make the new one :/
want to see that zekrom xD maybe he works well with ridley psa like rayquaza xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, he has a 100% new rig with better legs, arms move as they are supposed, better chest, better wings, improved model, MOVING MOUTH, recolors, metal, size mod and an electric PSA! (I was liying with the last part, ok)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


when will you make the eeveelutions I requested? they are flareon jolteon vaporeon espeon umbreon glaceon and leafeon with custom bonesets and animations and with their attacks of their types in psa

December 14, 2012, 08:18:16 PM #1043 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:19:29 PM by Flygon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=18.0
Now get out ;)

Cream the rabbit:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 14, 2012, 08:04:22 PM
when will you make the eeveelutions I requested? they are flareon jolteon vaporeon espeon umbreon glaceon and leafeon with custom bonesets and animations and with their attacks of their types in psa
yeah because flygon must obey your requests...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat shader.... :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Carnage on December 14, 2012, 08:34:30 PM
yeah because flygon must obey your requests...
He only obey me. :srs:

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 14, 2012, 08:04:22 PM
when will you make the eeveelutions I requested?
Lol loll lol!!!!!
you must be kidding, no one will make that [censored] if you order like that.


Quote from: Flygon on December 14, 2012, 09:13:02 PMI don't know how to fix that. In case someone does: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54710
Wait, that's an issue? It looks nice. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

December 14, 2012, 09:48:04 PM #1049 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:49:49 PM by -SSJ-
little to bright imo but not THAT much. *sees sonic riders hacks* :>.>: better get fixed...

HOLY HD BATMAN!!!! dat cream looks gooooooood
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.