Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

but I requested it some weeks ago its enough time for he like to finish them he made flareon is unfair he dont have made the other ones

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 14, 2012, 10:02:51 PM
but I requested it some weeks ago its enough time for he like to finish them he made flareon is unfair he dont have made the other ones
Hey did you heard he dont takes requests!!!!!!?
And he doesnt make PSA and custom bonesets. :notimp:


December 14, 2012, 10:19:33 PM #1053 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:20:42 PM by Flygon
Meme time!
Quote from: Anivernage on December 14, 2012, 09:16:40 PM
He only obey me. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: -SSJ- on December 14, 2012, 09:48:04 PM
little to bright imo but not THAT much. *sees sonic riders hacks* better get fixed...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 14, 2012, 10:02:51 PM
but I requested it some weeks ago its enough time for he like to finish them he made flareon is unfair he dont have made the other ones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 14, 2012, 10:19:33 PM
Meme time!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey wrong quote answer :P

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 14, 2012, 10:02:51 PM
but I requested it some weeks ago its enough time for he like to finish them he made flareon is unfair he dont have made the other ones
lol he does hacks because he likes too he doesnt get anything in return so if he doesnt want to he wont make the others and you cant make him do it, just because you requested it that means nothing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 14, 2012, 10:21:06 PM
Hey wrong quote answer :P
Wanted to make a batman slapping robin saying this
Robin: Hey wrong quote answ-
Batman: I fixed it just after posting it.

But the page that hosted it was down, sorry ani, use your imagination this time.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


December 14, 2012, 10:34:23 PM #1057 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:36:54 PM by Anivernage
the  meme answer to my quote is creppy even more creepy than ben :oshi:

Quote from: Carnage on December 14, 2012, 10:24:14 PM
lol he does hacks because he likes too he doesnt get anything in return so if he doesnt want to he wont make the others and you cant make him do it, just because you requested it that means nothing.
Indeed

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 14, 2012, 08:04:22 PM
when will you make the eeveelutions I requested? they are flareon jolteon vaporeon espeon umbreon glaceon and leafeon with custom bonesets and animations and with their attacks of their types in psa

wait... what?

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 14, 2012, 10:02:51 PM
but I requested it some weeks ago its enough time for he like to finish them he made flareon is unfair he dont have made the other ones
but... i dont even...

what's up with you?


December 15, 2012, 11:59:39 PM #1060 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:01:14 AM by Flygon
New poll, vote and yeah.

Look at Zekrom, 100% new rig with custom boneset and [censored].
He has the same size as reshiram but looks smaller because of his wings and short neck, and I won't make him bigger because if he is barely playable like this, imagine him even bigger, he wouldn't move properly. But I can include three version (with 2.5, 2 and 1 of size)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


so may good pokemon options  do them all screw shadow

wanna really see heracross and pinsir(you tyed it wrong lol) over bowser xD my two favorites ,

then aerodactyl onix and any pokemon on jigly would be cool but you still have unreleased pokemons like raikou and other you said they were done but you never released them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 16, 2012, 01:03:15 AM
(you tyed it wrong lol)
lol you typed typed wrong, I got use to pirsin because they call him like thay in the latin dub of the anime, but you knew I meant pinsir so I won't change it.

Seems like shadow is the most popular pokemon and only YOU know why raikou isn't released till this point of time.
I'll release raikou on December 22 xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Carnage on December 16, 2012, 01:03:15 AM
so may good pokemon options  do them all screw shadow

wanna really see heracross and pinsir(you tyed it wrong lol) over bowser xD my two favorites ,

then aerodactyl onix and any pokemon on jigly would be cool but you still have unreleased pokemons like raikou and other you said they were done but you never released them.
Amen brotha!!!

Quote from: Flygon on December 16, 2012, 01:34:02 AM
lol you typed typed wrong, I got use to pirsin because they call him like thay in the latin dub of the anime, but you knew I meant pinsir so I won't change it.

Seems like shadow is the most popular pokemon and only YOU know why raikou isn't released till this point of time.
I'll release raikou on December 22 xD
lol i live in portugal and they call it pinsir , pokemon has all the names from the english version since the game isnt translated here like any game its full english  pinsir and heracross seem diferent from the usual pokemons  they are horny xD

i know you make shadows for joke still you shouldnt shadow already lost the fun it had imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.