Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

hey flygon i just wanted to let you know i found a diffrent model for finn if your still intrested , sorry for bothering you if not/or to much to ask

Moving mouth? Anyone?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And onyx on charizard is 100% done, but the model I used got wrong mapped eyes, so I'll use the new model and only change the eyes xD

ninja'd
Quote from: Carnage on December 16, 2012, 01:38:11 AM
lol i live in portugal and they call it pinsir , pokemon has all the names from the english version since the game isnt translated here like any game its full english  pinsir and heracross seem diferent from the usual pokemons  they are horny xD
i know you make shadows for joke still you shouldnt shadow already lost the fun it had imo.

Here's also called pinsir, but in the latin dub they called him pirsin so I called him like that all my life. My cloyster is really horny, in fact, he's made after a vagina shell.

Carnage used imo. Critical Hit! I'll still make him, I like shadow itself, but I can make fun of him, why not xD.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Sir Flygon, I am a fan of your pokeyman hacks, and I noticed you had an option for Sandslash over Metaknight in your poll. Have you considered putting him over Sonic though? You could use the short-legs version that the classic sonic and Sneasel hacks use, plus you can make him curl up into his spiky ball. I think it would go really well with him.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 16, 2012, 02:06:55 AM
Sir Flygon, I am a fan of your pokeyman hacks, and I noticed you had an option for Sandslash over Metaknight in your poll. Have you considered putting him over Sonic though? You could use the short-legs version that the classic sonic and Sneasel hacks use, plus you can make him curl up into his spiky ball. I think it would go really well with him.

Brilliant
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, and for Pinsir, I wonder if it would be possible to put him over Wario, but move his mouth bones so that they control the giant pincers on top of his head. This idea is slightly crazier than the last.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 16, 2012, 02:18:33 AM
Oh, and for Pinsir, I wonder if it would be possible to put him over Wario, but move his mouth bones so that they control the giant pincers on top of his head. This idea is slightly crazier than the last.
bowser is the only char who uses his horns so bowser is a good fit for pinsir and heracross wario is well wierd animation wise for the moves he does  and his stance
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 16, 2012, 02:33:24 AMbowser is the only char who uses his horns so bowser is a good fit for pinsir and heracross wario is well wierd animation wise for the moves he does  and his stance
^this, the character that fits Wario completely is Mr. Krabs because 1. They both would do anyting to get or keep money, 2. they both move the same way, when talking about Brawl Wario. Only thing wrong is that Mr. Krabs doesn't eat garlic and doesn't have toxic farts of death, but he still fits epically. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey can you do an igglybuff for jiggly puff? it would complete it because there is already wigglytuff.
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

Quote from: bufobrawl on December 16, 2012, 03:03:23 AMHey can you do an igglybuff for jiggly puff? it would complete it because there is already wigglytuff.
Quote from: Anivernage on December 14, 2012, 10:05:42 PMHey did you heard he dont takes requests!!!!!!? 
Why can't you read? :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Aafyre is a fan of my hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well I choosed metaknight because of size and cuz he does scratches and cuts, but sonic is a good idea, after all, they are almost the same animal, I can make him over both, but I'm affraid sonic animations will deform the arms and body because I'm using PBR model, which is the same as XD and coeum, which is the same as pokemon stadium, so the model isn't good enough to work with sonic arms and chest, but if he looks that bad, I can make release him in the thread, like zapdos + wario's bone structure won't work with pinsir's body, the legs in particular. Bowser's body and moves fit him better + I need hacks on bowser.

Shadow wants to fight, shadow choosed shadow. Get back. Go shadow. Amazing job! Go shadow!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


um... Quick question, how close are u to finishing Charmy, Cream, and the Rouges.

December 16, 2012, 05:23:58 AM #1076 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:25:44 AM by Flygon
There's a cream preview on page 71, she's already finished, just needs shader, I'll steal it from lucas' hair.
About Rouges, Riders on Sonic needs shader, Heroes isn't rigged yet (Will be on fox or falco for knuckles psa) and for Generations I just got the model.
For Charmy I don't plan to make him anytime soon.

Post Merge: December 16, 2012, 05:25:44 AM

Can't accept the fact shadow is winning the poll *goes to make it*
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 16, 2012, 05:23:58 AM
There's a cream preview on page 71, she's already finished, just needs shader, I'll steal it from lucas' hair.
About Rouges, Riders on Sonic needs shader, Heroes isn't rigged yet (Will be on fox or falco for knuckles psa) and for Generations I just got the model.
For Charmy I don't plan to make him anytime soon.

Post Merge: December 16, 2012, 05:25:44 AM

Can't accept the fact shadow is winning the poll *goes to make it*
sandslash is winning from what i see lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Heroes Rouge!
Goes over Sonic to be used with the knuckles and shadow psa's.
Has perfect rig, customized model (heroes + 2006 + generations) and animated wings, but no moving eyes, I tried giving them to her, but it didn't work (same result as my first try with moving eyes on peach) anyone mind taking a look at her files to tell me what's wrong/missing?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


your gonna to make vaporeon because i requested it to you so good that atleast you will made him altouugth i expect it you already earlyer will u also do the others eeveelutions and also do remake flareon rigg again but good this time not like over squirtle but with four legs????