Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Need help fixing eyes? I could try to help you out.

December 17, 2012, 08:32:32 AM #1096 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 08:35:00 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Flygon on December 17, 2012, 07:58:41 AM

Since when is Anny-chan typing in colors?
Lol loooong ago typed in predetermined forum blue color....then get lazy of adding it until i made my own blue version....today lol.

Also voted vaporeon. :af2:

Important stuff before my  off topic post  :P
Quote from: Iwvi on December 17, 2012, 08:28:54 AM
Need help fixing eyes? I could try to help you out.

December 17, 2012, 08:48:50 AM #1097 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 08:50:51 AM by Flygon
@ani: you lazy bastard -w-

@Iwvi: yes, every time I try to make moving eyes I always get the same result, I can send you the files so you can spot the problem.
Iwvi you've been very helpful lately, yay, you're my new cyber bffwihinapwwtsmtwasicbftwaapahsw49yop :af:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Lately? I am always helpful, ALWAYS :srs: jaja :P Spanish laughter FTW
It is just that you have needed some help lately, and I happen to visit your topic often cause of the fun topics, bilingual stuff and cause I am keeping an eye on that poll of yours. So far so fine, sandlsash still on top.

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 17, 2012, 02:57:07 AM
your gonna to make vaporeon because i requested it to you so good that atleast you will made him altouugth i expect it you already earlyer will u also do the others eeveelutions and also do remake flareon rigg again but good this time not like over squirtle but with four legs????
if i was flygon i wouldnt do vaporeon now lol and to not make it look like squirtle it needs animations and a psa which require psa and animation work and flygon only does import he doesnt do psas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 17, 2012, 06:55:44 PM #1100 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:57:09 PM by Flygon
@iwvi yay funny threads xD

@carnage how can you be so sure that I don't make psa's? cuz I don't xD
if I manage to learn how to psa, I'd give ivysaur water, electric and fire attacks for the dog trio (but I still need to get an entei model with correct textures, maybe if I steal the materials, it coud show up correctly in game)

About the poll, I read somethig really smart in smf thread, if an option gets 10 votes, I'll start it. I downloaded Sandlash model from models-resource but the .rar was damaged so I'll have to use pbr model, who I hope it's not mapped icorrectly. And shadow trainer, please, don't get 10 votes
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 17, 2012, 06:55:44 PM
@iwvi yay funny threads xD

@carnage how can you be so sure that I don't make psa's? cuz I don't xD
if I manage to learn how to psa, I'd give ivysaur water, electric and fire attacks for the dog trio (but I still need to get an entei model with correct textures, maybe if I steal the materials, it coud show up correctly in game)

About the poll, I read somethig really smart in smf thread, if an option gets 10 votes, I'll start it. I downloaded Sandlash model from models-resource but the .rar was damaged so I'll have to use pbr model, who I hope it's not mapped icorrectly. And shadow trainer, please, don't get 10 votes
brawl entei works perfectly altough he has 4 eyes in bb he looks perfect ingame incase you didnt know
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 17, 2012, 07:36:57 PM
brawl entei works perfectly altough he has 4 eyes in bb he looks perfect ingame incase you didnt know
Of course I know, what probably you don't know is that when you import him into 3ds max his materials are destroyed, so he'd look like that in bb and in game.
But I'm not sure if I can get his materials could work again if I try to repair them.
Seems like your heracross isn't winning -w-
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 17, 2012, 08:05:17 PM
Of course I know, what probably you don't know is that when you import him into 3ds max his materials are destroyed, so he'd look like that in bb and in game.
But I'm not sure if I can get his materials could work again if I try to repair them.
Seems like your heracross isn't winning -w-
ppl dont like horny pokemons :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 17, 2012, 07:52:03 AM
This^
Hey Flygon try downloading it again or v66.
Because its strange thats missing.
Also lol about color xD

*flipstable* none of the last three versions works for me, maybe it's my [censored]ty netbook.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


You could send someone who can edit color nodes, so he/she edits them. Are you sure yo can't edit them? And by the way, BlackJack's advise to set colors to 100 instead of 128 does work really well.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 17, 2012, 10:28:52 PM
You could send someone who can edit color nodes, so he/she edits them. Are you sure yo can't edit them? And by the way, BlackJack's advise to set colors to 100 instead of 128 does work really well.
Well I just tried it in my [censored]ty old pc and it worked, the annoying part would be swaping computers constantly.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


weird, seems like your notebook hates you


i like every pokemon idea on the poll you should start them all except shadows :P

just wondering you never rigged anything on bowser did you? i hope pinsir/heracross dont bring you problems.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.