Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

sandslash reached 10  i wonder how you gonna put him over MK sandlash would fit well over bowser also due to the spiky backs and you could make him a spiky shell for bowser shell , MK will be wierd since he wont have wing/cape models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now THAT'S a classic Knuckles.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nah, Sandslash is too small for Bowser (not that that can't be fixed these days), and I always picture Sandslash as a speedy type of guy (and he is now, with his Dreamworld ability!), which is why I suggested Sonic with shorter legs. Meteknight is good too, but the whole flying thing might be kinda weird.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 19, 2012, 06:09:59 PM
Nah, Sandslash is too small for Bowser (not that that can't be fixed these days), and I always picture Sandslash as a speedy type of guy (and he is now, with his Dreamworld ability!), which is why I suggested Sonic with shorter legs. Meteknight is good too, but the whole flying thing might be kinda weird.
sandslah always has been slow 65 speed base is crap , sure he got an ability to increase his speed but thats doesnt make him a fast pokemon is like saying relycanth is a fast pokemon becuase he has swift swim, sandslash was never fast at all  and  bowser attacks whith his claws and shell spikes alot both of wich fit very well on him and we can do size mods now without even needing the motion  mk likes someone with wings and seeing the cape appear during sandlash moves will be really awkward imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know Sandslash was never that fast before, but he was still fast for a ground type in gen 1. He's still a pokemon that I think would go a lot more with a fast moveset than a slow klunky one like Bowser.

Quote from: Aafyre on December 19, 2012, 08:00:26 PM
I know Sandslash was never that fast before, but he was still fast for a ground type in gen 1. He's still a pokemon that I think would go a lot more with a fast moveset than a slow klunky one like Bowser.
actually sandslash in the first gen was right in the middle xD it outspeeded golem,Rhydon and marowak and got outspeed by nidoking,nidoqueen,dugtrio and onix(i know onix has 5 more speed points than him lol)

still i think using his claws and spikes are more important movesetwise sonic has alot of kicks and i dont think you can rigg sandslash legs att all on sonic since sonic legs go directly downward while sandslash go sideways first like bowser/charizard and for a bonus

bowser wait 1 stance

sandslash spirit stance


iam i the only one seeign the resemblances?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I see the resemblance but MK is small and round like sandslah, bowser is well... big so...



I would love to see Sandslash on MK. It'll be perfect.

Quote from: Carnage on December 19, 2012, 03:44:25 PM
MK will be wierd since he wont have wing/cape models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok, seems like I'll start sandlash on metaknight and shadow with his fireflyingshadow and grassposionshadow and watershadow. Thanks I'm glad you liked blaze and classic knuckles, he just needs shading fixes and it'll be released for sonic and for knuckles psa on jigglypuff.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 19, 2012, 11:43:10 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok, seems like I'll start sandlash on metaknight and shadow with his fireflyingshadow and grassposionshadow and watershadow. Thanks I'm glad you liked blaze and classic knuckles, he just needs shading fixes and it'll be released for sonic and for knuckles psa on jigglypuff.
so fearow will be grabing sandslash back?

lolol cant wait to see how that turns out
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 19, 2012, 11:47:03 PM
so fearow will be grabing sandslash back?

lolol cant wait to see how that turns out
Yes he will be carried, will appear as the wing bones.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Fearow. Carrying Sandslash. Over Meta-Knight.
This should be interesting.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]