Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Ratchet99 on December 28, 2012, 12:28:16 PM
Hi Flygon. Can you make Vile model from Megaman X over Luigi. That would be  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
First in the sonic psa thread, then in my inbox and now here? GET OUT!

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 28, 2012, 03:14:42 PM
Flygon, have you noticed this always happens to you
Well requests are 90% of my diet mailbox, but he's just some noob that got tired of posting on the sonic psa thread and now comes here.

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on December 28, 2012, 05:28:38 PM
Fist there was the evevolution spamer, now this guy!
lol they are not the only ones, there have been worse (e.x. joshua guy, groudon, every dbz fanboy)

Anyways

I just hate sadx chaos with his big head, this one will have transparency and gy effect.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


who the groudon guy?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on December 28, 2012, 05:47:11 PM

Anyways

I just hate sadx chaos with his big head, this one will have transparency and gy effect.

:happy: WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


Quote from: Flygon on December 28, 2012, 05:47:11 PM

Anyways

I just hate sadx chaos with his big head, this one will have transparency and gy effect.
looks good cant wait for it is the model over lucario just wondering

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 28, 2012, 07:31:06 PM
looks good cant wait for it is the model over lucario just wondering
Nope, he goes on zero suit samus Yeah lucario.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


As for your poll, I'd really like to say that some of your newer rigs, are VERY impressive, and I've seen a very large increase in quality. Your ability to rig and release so amazingly quick is also another feature that I feel most riggers (including myself) lack. I've seen very little (if any) laziness out of you, and it almost makes me jealous xD. Anyways, keep up the good work, champ!



if its going over zss then i have 2 questions.

1. what are you doing for the gun.

2. are you going to make something over samus for it.

December 28, 2012, 09:43:04 PM #1224 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:46:57 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Boygos on December 28, 2012, 07:59:05 PM
As for your poll, I'd really like to say that some of your newer rigs, are VERY impressive, and I've seen a very large increase in quality. Your ability to rig and release so amazingly quick is also another feature that I feel most riggers (including myself) lack. I've seen very little (if any) laziness out of you, and it almost makes me jealous xD. Anyways, keep up the good work, champ!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: SORRY FOR LATE REPLY, WE WERE CHANGING HOTEL ROOM
Finally the feedback I was asking for, thanks boygos-chan, this makes me feel good, now I'm not just a poor mexican kid, I'm a poor mexican kid... with talent  :srs:. Anyways, I saw you put silver on your poll and he was really voted, did you started him?

If anyone wants to feedback it'd be great, no matter if it's positive or negative.

Quote from: battleon469 on December 28, 2012, 08:16:59 PM
you made the poll to negative
Yeah, I included as many opinions as possible

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on December 28, 2012, 08:56:33 PM
if its going over zss then i have 2 questions.

1. what are you doing for the gun.

2. are you going to make something over samus for it.
Quote from: Flygon on December 28, 2012, 07:33:47 PM
Nope, he goes on zero suit samus Yeah lucario.

Ok, I'm helping Aafyre-sempai with the rig of poliwrath, the main rigging is done, it just needs weighting
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: N_PokeToad on December 28, 2012, 09:56:36 PM
Was it me? My picture was groundon yesterday!
You don't get this, do you? >_>
And no, it wasn't you.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


why does polywrath has a skull eye?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 28, 2012, 10:28:45 PM
why does polywrath has a skull eye?
Because f**k you, that's why.

lol no, in that preview there was no left eye so I was forced to improvise.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 28, 2012, 10:34:33 PM
Because f**k you, that's why.

lol no, in that preview there was no left eye so I was forced to improvise.
that was a little rude *disapears for awhile*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.