Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


December 29, 2012, 01:05:14 AM #1231 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 01:06:45 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Carnage on December 28, 2012, 10:36:40 PM
that was a little rude *disapears for awhile*
even if he releases Heracross soon?
:oshi:
lol
what i really want is aerodactyl
hmm do you think it would be a good idea to rig aerodactyl to Ridleys edited bones?<.<

Quote from: Carnage on December 28, 2012, 10:36:40 PM
that was a little rude *disapears for awhile*
But, but, I love you.
Quote from: Mr.MW on December 29, 2012, 01:05:14 AM

hmm do you think it would be a good idea to rig aerodactyl to Ridleys edited bones?<.<

I don't think it will be needed since his legs aren't that closed.

I work fast don't I? I already finished poliwhrath and made this quick hack
Couldn't think of any good hammer so I gave them Amy's.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Damn wish I could work that fast, but then again I probably could if I wasn't so lazy, looked at YouTube vids, commented around the Forums, and worked on multiple hacks at the same time. xP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 29, 2012, 03:29:31 AM #1235 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:30:27 AM by Flygon
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 29, 2012, 03:27:11 AM
Damn wish I could work that fast, but then again I probably could if I wasn't so lazy, looked at YouTube vids, commented around the Forums, and worked on multiple hacks at the same time. xP
Yeah xD I always come fast with hacks.

Post Merge: December 29, 2012, 03:29:56 AM

that sounded pretty bad >_>
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


December 29, 2012, 03:56:57 AM #1236 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 05:06:24 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Flygon on December 29, 2012, 03:14:09 AM
But, but, I love you.I don't think it will be needed since his legs aren't that closed.

I work fast don't I? I already finished poliwhrath and made this quick hack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Couldn't think of any good hammer so I gave them Amy's.
damn i still got 5 rig edits i gotta do battletoads
lol
about the twins, if they only glowed like dat in game

oh you want feedback well your hacks are not bad but ofcourse their not the best because they look really bad compared to brawl fighters and other character makers because you never have will they quality imports but still I want rate you with a 2 from 5 because your hacks have many or some mitsakes but I like becasue you make characters do I like

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 29, 2012, 11:16:00 PM
oh you want feedback well your hacks are not bad but ofcourse their not the best because they look really bad compared to brawl fighters and other character makers because you never have will they quality imports but still I want rate you with a 2 from 5 because your hacks have many or some mitsakes but I like becasue you make characters do I like
Thanks for the feedback, it's allways appreciated no matter if it's possitive or negative, but it worries me you say they look REALLY bad, could you specify how? The rig? The shading?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


The option I chose is "I understand you are slowly improving and your hacks are getting better since no one starts as a pro, I'm really looking forward to your future hacks because I'm sure they will be superior than most of your previous hacks."

I chose it because, while I do love your hacks, some of them need a few extra details. Your Classic Sonic and Tails, for example, while the texture and rig aren't bad, it would've been cool to have some expressions on them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 30, 2012, 04:04:23 AM #1240 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:08:34 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Segtendo on December 30, 2012, 02:36:10 AM
Your Classic Sonic and Tails, for example, while the texture and rig aren't bad, it would've been cool to have some expressions on them.
File. Size.
But thanks, I'm glad you like them; a friend of mine told me the same while playing with them.
The only thing I didn't like was the arms and the way they bend, I'm now able to fix that problem, but it's not that bad like to fix it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


their bad because some are to big and their suppose to be small and the opposite you even make them two legs instead of four

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 31, 2012, 12:25:11 AM
their bad because some are to big and their suppose to be small and the opposite you even make them two legs instead of four
So the size defines the overall quality of the import?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 31, 2012, 12:26:32 AM
So the size defines the overall quality of the import?
I honestly think your import was excellent and I loved the shade of color you gave Sonic (Light-ish blue) They are big but it's not hard to resize them so I love the import

December 31, 2012, 12:31:54 AM #1244 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:37:44 AM by Gakupo Kamui
yes like emolga his to big and beartic to small i hope you make a good job for at least once when you male the eeveelutions with the correct sizes I am send you some ideas for them by pm so i can make it less harder

when will raikou be in the vault for be downloaded!!!!!!!!!!