Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

flygon, the gyarados i made had a moving mouth, it's perfectly possible :P

Quote from: Iwvi on January 02, 2013, 10:01:45 AM
If charizard has an unused bone (by you in the rigg) you could rename that one, make it parent to the mouth bone and then move it wherever you want. Dosn't charizard have bones for his horns?
Quote from: joke. on January 02, 2013, 06:01:07 PM
flygon, the gyarados i made had a moving mouth, it's perfectly possible :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



when you release Chaos 0 is the day I will make a TurboChaos 0 recolor. :happy:

yay for moving mouth xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 02, 2013, 08:59:46 PM #1280 Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:19:45 PM by Flygon
Yay now I can give moving eyes! (actually, just sonic :P)

Will have moving eyes, expressions by me, all of sonic mouths and other stuff to upgrade my previous sh.

Now I feel forced to give classic knuckles and tails moving eyes :(

Post Merge: January 02, 2013, 11:19:45 PM

Moving mouth. Happy?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I like that fire effect. Moving mouth looks nice, but as I said before, It is not too important for me (on gyarados). I was just saying how it was possible. At least people won't complain about his unmoving mouth anymore :P


Quote from: Flygon on January 02, 2013, 08:59:46 PM
Yay now I can give moving eyes! (actually, just sonic :P)

Will have moving eyes, expressions by me, all of sonic mouths and other stuff to upgrade my previous sh.

Now I feel forced to give classic knuckles and tails moving eyes :(


Can I use this for the amy psa and for the werehog psa? amy will be an alternate costume
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Werehog psa?  :o :o :o :o :o ... sure, just collab although I don't know how amy would fit the werehog psa.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 03, 2013, 02:44:35 AM
Werehog psa?  :o :o :o :o :o ... sure, just collab although I don't know how amy would fit the werehog psa.

its an alternate costume. we ahve sonic, (duh) and sonic themed werehog (again, duh), shadow and shadow textured, silver adn silver textured, and soon metal sonic and metal sonic textured. all alternate cosutmes
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on January 02, 2013, 08:59:46 PM
Yay now I can give moving eyes! (actually, just sonic :P)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Will have moving eyes, expressions by me, all of sonic mouths and other stuff to upgrade my previous sh.

Now I feel forced to give classic knuckles and tails moving eyes :(

Post Merge: January 02, 2013, 11:19:45 PM

Moving mouth. Happy?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i knew you could do it xD it looks so epic  :happy:  see you had the skill all the time to do this  the mouth will make gyarados much more alive xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

este flaigon sigue con todo!
looking at your thread makes me feel like a lazy cow, youre always active hah

January 04, 2013, 11:37:07 PM #1288 Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:37:58 PM by Flygon
@Kyouma: Yep, you know I'm the best xD.

-------------

Anyways a few of you noticed I was in my vacations to the [censored] beach but it was all cold, windy, rainy and sheet, so I was forced to be making hacks -w- but now I'm back from the states and ready to upload all these hacks I made from various videogame characters ...oh god I need to make friends.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 04, 2013, 11:37:07 PM
@Kyouma: Yep, you know I'm the best xD.

-------------

Anyways a few of you noticed I was in my vacations to the [censored] beach but it was all cold, windy, rainy and sheet, so I was forced to be making hacks -w- but now I'm back from the states and ready to upload all these hacks I made from various videogame characters ...oh god I need to make friends.
Various hacks :o Me Gusta ;D and I'll be your friend
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.