Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

the reason there arent many guys over marth anymore is becuase marth is a sissy lol even the most manly man import looks like a sissy with marth animations :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I thought it was that everyone loved him too much to put stuff over him... But that's true too.




I check here everyday to see the stuff your working on... Is that meme a joke or what?



Quote from: N_PokeToad on January 07, 2013, 10:38:58 PM
I check here everyday to see the stuff your working on... Is that meme a joke or what?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;sa=awardsMembers;id=87
That's why he made the joke :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: N_PokeToad on January 07, 2013, 10:38:58 PM
I check here everyday to see the stuff your working on... Is that meme a joke or what?
Nope, it's my latest hack, ash over pokemon traiener, he is holding the hot topic pin and comes with the caption below, got materials edited to look like in the anime and custom psa to make the effect behind him.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



I will begin laughing when someone asks when to realese him. :happy: :af2: :af: 8) ;D :laugh:


So Flygon, what are your plans for any future hacks you may want to make?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 08, 2013, 12:18:09 AM
So Flygon, what are your plans for any future hacks you may want to make?
OP plz.

I'll have to remake sonic riders to give them matching proportions with their original look instead of how they look in the games + moving eyes, b*tches love moving eyes.

And Shrek, Pianta, Big, Eggman (need egg walker model), Thor and some others I can't remember.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 08, 2013, 12:26:43 AM
OP plz.

I'll have to remake sonic riders to give them matching proportions with their original look instead of how they look in the games + moving eyes, b*tches love moving eyes.

And Shrek, Pianta, Big, Eggman (need egg walker model), Thor and some others I can't remember.


you still need to rig Shadow over Tails for teh sonic heroes PSA :srs: :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 08, 2013, 12:30:58 AM

you still need to rig Shadow over Tails for teh sonic heroes PSA :srs: :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 08, 2013, 12:59:05 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.