Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

@Carnage Thanks, but I saw those a long time ago, actually after seeing these models I made my pokemon poll back in november (the one with heracross, pinsir, porygon, jynx, sandlash) yeah but thanks anyways.

@MarioDK I might try it some day.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 10, 2013, 08:16:36 PM
@Carnage Thanks, but I saw those a long time ago, actually after seeing these models I made my pokemon poll back in november (the one with heracross, pinsir, porygon, jynx, sandlash) yeah but thanks anyways.

@MarioDK I might try it some day.
i tugh you still had the heracross from melee lol  still waiting on all the releases you mentioned on the previous pages.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: E-scope12 on January 11, 2013, 02:31:52 PM
Here are some models I ripped from pokemon battle revolution if you guys want to rig any.

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php?r=hdnkk#d8wbwl8b55b19

fixed link http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php?r=hdnkk#d8wbwl8b55b19

it has arceus giatina heatran and regigigas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

they two requests like this adove guys and you dont lisent to me so if i give u the links you will do it because he linked them?

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on January 11, 2013, 09:41:55 PM
they two requests like this adove guys and you dont lisent to me so if i give u the links you will do it because he linked them?
lol it was not a request  ppl simply shared pokemon models to see if flygon would ever want to use them lol did you see anyone saying flygon could you rigg this? no you didnt lol we just said here is a list of link that have pokemons models if you ever want to find some more models we never requested any rigg.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: E-scope12 on January 11, 2013, 02:31:52 PM
Here are some models I ripped from pokemon battle revolution if you guys want to rig any.
http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php?r=hdnkk#d8wbwl8b55b19
Thanks, but I'm not interested, you should make a request thread so more people can see them.

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on January 11, 2013, 09:41:55 PM
they two requests like this adove guys and you dont lisent to me so if i give u the links you will do it because he linked them?
I'm not sure what you mean but if it's what I think, that guy linked some models in my page ONLY if I wanted to rig them, not as if just by putting the link I'll make them.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Mr.MW on January 11, 2013, 11:31:19 PM@Gakupo Kamui Are you a girl?
*looks in Gaku's profile*

*sees something interesting*

Hmm.... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I was about to release chaos 0 and amy but the awesome pictures I made didn't work so yeah, maybe tomorrow, I can take this to improve them.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 11, 2013, 11:45:07 PM
*looks in Gaku's profile*

*sees something interesting*

Hmm.... :>.>:
The fact that it says he is 8 years old? I don't know if it is true but it is definitely believable.

8 years?

What kind of parents let his 8 year old son/daughter be in the open internet?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Oh God! Rouge, Zapdos and Alakazam, your hacks are so much win!!

Quote from: Lord Lephar on January 12, 2013, 08:08:49 AM
Oh God! Rouge, Zapdos and Alakazam, your hacks are so much win!!
Thanks, I still have to release rouge over sonic (heroes and normal outfits) and over finish over zss using generations model in case you're interested.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 11, 2013, 11:45:07 PM
*looks in Gaku's profile*

*sees something interesting*

Hmm.... :>.>:
*checks last post*
Ahhh! eveveloutions requester!!!

*hides under desk*