Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40






Quote from: Flygon on January 15, 2013, 11:49:20 PM
No spam/short replies/pointless comments plz.
Short replies and pointless stuff keep the thread alive, it is actually useful for you. My thread is dead, like, really dead cause I avoided posting if not necessary. You should embrace some of the pointlessness since it makes the thread funnier and more lively. Though some comments are really unnecessary and and give nothing to the thread. Nomas digo

Por cierto, muy buena idea el efecto de chaos.

Quote from: Iwvi on January 16, 2013, 03:48:42 AM
Short replies and pointless stuff keep the thread alive, it is actually useful for you. My thread is dead, like, really dead cause I avoided posting if not necessary. You should embrace some of the pointlessness since it makes the thread funnier and more lively. Though some comments are really unnecessary and and give nothing to the thread.
... :notimp: Hope you get the irony of this, and thanks, I'm glad you like it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Not sure if your reply means you agree (since it is the type of reply described) or you are srs with the answer. Perdon por las molestias

Quote from: Iwvi on January 16, 2013, 04:33:05 AM
Not sure if your reply means you agree (since it is the type of reply described) or you are srs with the answer. Perdon por las molestias
lol
flygon nunca es serio
que no leiste las letras negras?

You got me there flaigon. Ese che texto negro siempre se me pasa cuando menos deberia.

Ay pero que bonito thread tengo :af: y si gracias a ani siempre subrayo cada comentario para no brincarme las letritas negras.

Post Merge: January 17, 2013, 05:11:53 AM

Zekrom and amy released! What do you think?

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 11, 2013, 09:46:18 PM
Thanks, but I'm not interested, you should make a request thread so more people can see them.
I'm not sure what you mean but if it's what I think, that guy linked some models in my page ONLY if I wanted to rig them, not as if just by putting the link I'll make them.
How do I do that?

download zekron without the second i saw it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on January 17, 2013, 12:44:04 PM
download zekron without the second i saw it :P
lol and you chaneged your comment, didnt you?

Quote from: Kyouma on January 17, 2013, 04:35:59 PM
awebo, a furrear con la amy nueva alfin *w*
yay porn recolors!!! ... ok no.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com