Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on January 17, 2013, 11:01:29 PM
lol and you chaneged your comment, didnt you?
yay porn recolors!!! ... ok no.
yeah i did i dont think the stuff i wrote before made sence in english lol and i guess i forgot to take the without :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay, the top three most popular hacks are mines! It's the best day of my life!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


^ lol, and I know this is a crazy idea but does chaos work with gokario PSA?
[/url]

Not sure if you're aware of this but usualy lucario PSAs work with lucario hacks unless that gokirio thing is an import or a non lucario psa.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 18, 2013, 05:43:25 AM
Yay, the top three most popular hacks are mines! It's the best day of my life!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

De hecho porque ya casi nadie sube nada, alomucho suben texturas feas esas que "mars" "minty" y mamadas asi alv xD

Quote from: Kyouma on January 18, 2013, 06:47:09 PM
De hecho porque ya casi nadie sube nada, alomucho suben texturas feas esas que "mars" "minty" y mamadas asi alv xD
lol true xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not too certain if anyone else is having this problem.

But, my game freezes when Zekrom v2 dies. Does he have to be a pokemon itself, or can you not use the Pokemon Trainer with Zekrom v2?

Quote from: HallowAngel on January 18, 2013, 08:56:43 PM
Not too certain if anyone else is having this problem.

But, my game freezes when Zekrom v2 dies. Does he have to be a pokemon itself, or can you not use the Pokemon Trainer with Zekrom v2?
I use normal pokemon trainer and I haven't got any problem.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


yay you putted zekrom epic work so bad do not has psa but really good in the vault put raikou and the eveelutions flareon and vaporeon from voting

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on January 19, 2013, 05:49:09 AM
yay you putted zekrom epic work so bad do not has psa but really good in the vault put raikou and the eveelutions flareon and vaporeon from voting
thanks and lol I don't even psa, and I'm not sure if you know but I released flareon like almost a year ago.

--------------

Yay, it's been six months already since I wrote in caps in the international caps lock day, past me was sooooo dumb and ignorant, oh me!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


here comes the eeve evolution request again ...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have a question, was there supposed to be a .pac file for Cream?

Quote from: E-102 Gamma on January 19, 2013, 05:02:34 PM
I have a question, was there supposed to be a .pac file for Cream?
no but you can make one easily. like i did.

Quote from: E-102 Gamma on January 19, 2013, 05:02:34 PM
I have a question, was there supposed to be a .pac file for Cream?
Nope, I just include them for transforming characters like pokemon, zelda, samus and wario. They aren't needed unless you will play in story mode.


Post Merge: January 19, 2013, 10:05:04 PM

Restarted big with working brawl materials.
Heavily editing SADX Big's model to look as in all star racing/generations.

So far I've edited head, face and belt. Then I'll make the hands and whiskers.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on January 20, 2013, 03:24:10 AM
Who's Big over? Or has that not been decided.
Dedede, it's the only one with matching proportions/body type, fitting moves and voice. The other options could be wario or ganon but ganon legs are too long and wario... just no.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com