Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

is he gonna be on  Falco too cuz not everything could fit on sonic?


Quote from: Carnage on January 20, 2013, 05:12:02 PM
voted for the forth option i like to keep my slots all with diferent models i only use recolors when i there is no other way but a csp is always good so we know where each char is on each slot
Yeah, I like when people comment on my polls. I some times make recolors to give the downloader the choise of different colors from one character like shiny pokemon and so.

Quote from: steven16 on January 20, 2013, 08:57:40 PM
is he gonna be on  Falco too cuz not everything could fit on sonic?
Nope, he's going over yoshi so he can use shadow over the egg when he rolls.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 20, 2013, 09:09:44 PM
...
Big on Falco? Are you high?
He requested me to make rouge on jigglypuff, this is the smartest thing he's said.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


rougue on jigly lolol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on January 20, 2013, 09:47:20 PM
He requested me to make rouge on jigglypuff, this is the smartest thing he's said.
Some people cant think about fitting movesetsor maybe because you made goku over gordaman, or myself when I made suwako over mario

My choice was "I don't use them but keep making them, it's a kind thing of yours to the people who uses them." I, personally, like to keep CSPs similar to each other, like what SJ does, but it can help noobs who don't know how to make CSPs or recolors.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I only use your CSPs to keep track what hacks I have. I always keep forgetting what hack I have.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on January 19, 2013, 07:27:29 PM

Restarted big with working brawl materials.
Heavily editing SADX Big's model to look as in all star racing/generations.

So far I've edited head, face and belt. Then I'll make the hands and whiskers.

Wow, Big is like the greatest thing ever!  :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 21, 2013, 12:50:34 AMhappy 100 pages
What 100 pages? >.>

inb4thenextpostisonthe100thpage
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


It makes me feels so good my csp are for noobs :P

And yay 100th page!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on January 21, 2013, 01:34:00 AM
if bigs on yoshi what is he trow with up b?
He will throw amy
not sure if trolling or really stupid:srs:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com