Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on January 21, 2013, 05:32:12 AM
I know you would appear, funny how you are always here when its about legendary birds. And I'll include normal, shiny, some retextures and shadow lugia with edited model.Beeeeeep! Thanks for playing.
Seriously nobody will guess.
legendary birds are my favorite legendarys what can i say?? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Charmy on Sonic?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Carnage Well, if lugia counts as a bird (a dinosaur-dragon-bird hybrid actualy).
@Iwvi yep, a playable character.
@SplitPersonalities Yeah thanks for pretending to be funny and playing, at least you didn't say mr.g&w or rob (not like he isn't over any them).
@SonicBrawler AND THE WINNER IS!!! not you. I love your sig btw, reminds of 2006 because of silver

Seems like nobody will guess so I'll never make an assist trophy request (hint: heavily edited boneset.)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com





Is Charmy over Lucas?

Yoshi

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: E-102 Gamma on January 21, 2013, 09:04:36 PM
Is Charmy over Lucas?
Nope.
So it's not:
-Ness
-Pit
-Wolf
-Sonic
-Yoshi
-Ness

If the next person to guess, doesn't guess correctly, this game would be over and we all would die.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Mario
Luigi
Fox
Falco
Diddy
Olimar
Lucario
Snake
Mr. Game and Watch
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can only enter once so even if you got it right or not this little contest doesn't end till someone new guesses it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on January 21, 2013, 09:14:20 PM
You can only enter once so even if you got it right or not this little contest doesn't end till someone new guesses it.

I am really thinking that I was right, was my guess of JigglyPuff right? I didn't read through all the posts before I guessed Lucas.

so what im hearing is, theres a chance ether me or sonicbrawler got it right