Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


Quote from: Iwvi on February 26, 2013, 02:39:11 AM
Indexes are really messed up, what did you do?
Head, shoulders, knees and toes!

jk just the shoulders; with eggman I used the same bone structure I made for rouge to use the shoulders but also contains other edits for the wings, shoulers, boobs (liek in SA2) but I can put those unused bones where they belong and then the misplaced laser will be fixed, but I'm not sure about the guns since zss's gun was in the right place, I probably rigged them into a wrong bone. The Have bones are where they are supposed to be.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I want that Eggman/Egg Walker combo :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You should make a SA2 pack, these are amazing!
(eggman always seemed to say yo when he jumps
Sonic: Eggman!
Eggman *jumps* yo!)

Well, this is a sonic adventure 2 pack. The samus version is based on their gameplay appearance and the mechless on the chao garden appearance to resemble this game everyone loves (but I still think sadx is better)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


i use samus but this looks awesome im getting these when it comes out

Quote from: Flygon on February 28, 2013, 12:27:43 AM
Well, this is a sonic adventure 2 pack. The samus version is based on their gameplay appearance and the mechless on the chao garden appearance to resemble this game everyone loves (but I still think sadx is better)
I hated SA(DX)'s Chao Garden controls. You have to angle yourself correctly for the Chao to feel you pet them. SA2's was way better, IMO (I did like the gardens in SA better...)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well I like sadx (sadx means sonic adventure, not the dirctors cut version in particular so ppl don't complain) chao garden more, sa2 might be better but in my opinion I like the first one, specially because in sa2 it's a pain trying to carry your chao without petting them.
But I'm not a hardcore chao garden player, I like sadx more because of the levels, music, gameplay, unique characters (even big) the story, etc. While in sa2 you have 2 sonics, 2 knuckles and 2 gammas. And statistically sa3 will have 2 tails, 2 amys and 2 bigs :af:

Back on topic!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


pos io me la yebaba abentando a los pinchis chaos contra la pared, we se ponen morados cuando los abientas musho xDD!

Quote from: Kyouma on February 28, 2013, 12:45:57 AM
pos io me la yebaba abentando a los pinchis chaos contra la pared, we se ponen morados cuando los abientas musho xDD!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 28, 2013, 12:27:43 AM
Well, this is a sonic adventure 2 pack. The samus version is based on their gameplay appearance and the mechless on the chao garden appearance to resemble this game everyone loves (but I still think sadx is better)
Both are great! I can't choose! (I need to figure out how to port models, so I can get a gold devil immortal chao on one, and a gold Angel immortal on the other.)


Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on February 28, 2013, 01:21:41 AM
Both are great! I can't choose! (I need to figure out how to port models, so I can get a gold devil immortal chao on one, and a gold Angel immortal on the other.)
I don't like colored chao. They are boring since they lose details a normal Chao would have. I had a default color immortal neutral Chao, it had some transparent parts and stuff, looked so awesome, much better than its colored version. Man do I love Chao gardens. I wonder why hasn't there been any more of those. That's what's been keeping me from buying any sonic game after SA2, I played heroes but it was burrowed from a friend.

Quote from: Iwvi on February 28, 2013, 05:16:57 AM
I don't like colored chao. They are boring since they lose details a normal Chao would have. I had a default color immortal neutral Chao, it had some transparent parts and stuff, looked so awesome, much better than its colored version. Man do I love Chao gardens. I wonder why hasn't there been any more of those. That's what's been keeping me from buying any sonic game after SA2, I played heroes but it was burrowed from a friend.
I see your point (on sonic games) but the colored chao are cool in a way too, especialy the gem chaos. My gold immortal chao has 2 S (one in strength, one in swim.)