Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on March 17, 2013, 11:20:23 PM
Va a llegar a Mexico como la pelicula de k-on.
Pues madoka me recurda a black rock shooter, no se se me hicieron muy similares y asi, la vi anoche ya que nomas son 12 episodios.
madoka we, madoka :a pinchi dao el si la va ver porque el vive alla en el DF xD paruparu
Quote from: Mr.MW on March 18, 2013, 12:45:38 AM
dont name ur files with anything nintendo/pokemon/franchise related

for example for onix, name him OFitchar.pcs instead of Onix.pcs
etc...
lol is touhou even a franchise? as I know, ZUN has no powerful copyrights over touhou, thats why everyone can sell fanmade mangas, music cds and stuff without worrying about copyright

People can sell fanmade mangas, music and stuff because Japan is way cooler about copyright than the rest of the world. But Zun still has a copyright on the characters and commercial stuff still needs his approval. I don't know how it works exactly over there, but I think it has something to do with volume of sold items. Once it reaches a certain level, you need official copyright, but you can still sell a few dozen underground things without worrying.

But Zun's also smart enough to realize the only reason he has a franchise is because of the fans. HUKE's the same way.

I'd find it pretty odd if Nintendo was telling Mediafire to take down the hacks, since Nintendo has always had a pretty open mind about people using their characters. It's more likely Mediafire is taking them down out of precaution, in which case, it might not matter if you use the name or not.


Quote from: Kyouma on March 18, 2013, 12:53:52 AM
madoka we, madoka :a pinchi dao el si la va ver porque el vive alla en el DF xD paruparu
Era sarcasmo, pero apoco si la van a pasar en mexico?

Quote from: Mr.MW on March 18, 2013, 12:45:38 AM
dont name ur files with anything nintendo/pokemon/franchise related

for example for onix, name him OFitchar.pcs instead of Onix.pcs
etc...
Quote from: joke king on March 18, 2013, 12:53:17 AM
do like star, give em cool names...
onix: stoney snake
gyarados: furious blue water snake
etc etc...
Gotta rename everything now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


@Vaanrose: an example are the comiket and the rei tai sai, I guess; but well, I doubt that should apply for MMD models hah; and isnt huke's biggest deal the deal he did with nitro+ for making steins;gate's official artwork and scenes?

@flygon: http://www.madokaenmexico.com/

Ok I tried to download the student 3DS max but after many fail attempts (3gb file + [censored]ty mexico's internet) it finaly downloaded, but after running the .exe it was installing untill it said files are corrupted, redownload file. So yeah I guess I have to "buy" it :P

And people voting, y u no no vote for different things. Guess I'll have to do the three of them...

And finally tomorrow will be my one year anniversary since I released my first model import so yeah, like anyone cared.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Voted for Mario Bros. over Ice Climbers.
If you do Squidward over Falco, his clarinet NEEDS to be his gun.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



happy early congratulations or what ever.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 18, 2013, 11:10:37 PM
Voted for Mario Bros. over Ice Climbers.
If you do Squidward over Falco, his clarinet NEEDS to be his gun.

this^

Quote from: joke king on March 18, 2013, 11:11:45 PM
who is K.K.?

Get out.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: joke king on March 18, 2013, 11:11:45 PM
who is K.K.?
It's fascist and xenophobic clan dedicated to exterminate all the non-animal species of the villages, they call theirselves the kk.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


lol wich connection are you using? Im  using megacable and  im happy as  hell

Quote from: Kyouma on March 18, 2013, 11:40:27 PM
lol wich connection are you using? Im  using megacable and  im happy as  hell
Megawhat? Different region I guess. I'm using cablevision and is pure evil [censored], I can't even play [censored]ing mkwii without lagging.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


My internet is awesome and it wants everything with me (get it?). And the student version thing is weird. I could get it no problem.

KK Slider! Animal Crossing needs more love since it has a stage and its own emblem.

Quote from: Iwvi on March 19, 2013, 12:27:14 AM
My internet is awesome and it wants everything with me (get it?). And the student version thing is weird. I could get it no problem.
YOOur internet is sexy cuz it got ashton kutcher and patrick dempsey and that fat woman.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 19, 2013, 04:36:17 AM
YOOur internet is sexy cuz it got ashton kutcher and patrick dempsey and that fat woman.
True, that fat woman makes mah internet smooth.