Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Gaku! on March 27, 2013, 11:49:33 PMwheres lugia and raikou because they are good not like your sonic characters and i love your vaporeon you shoul post it in the vault but he walks in 2 not 4 but your very good at pokemon don waste your talent with sonic characters everybody likes pokemon games cuz they have history not like sonic where you just go run and jump and win sorry if i sound rude cuz this is my opinion cant wait for lugia!!
Lies... :>.>:

I hatez Pokemonz... :rage:
Just kidding. :p
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Gaku! on March 27, 2013, 11:49:33 PM
wheres lugia and raikou because they are good not like your sonic characters and i love your vaporeon you shoul post it in the vault but he walks in 2 not 4 but your very good at pokemon don waste your talent with sonic characters everybody likes pokemon games cuz they have history not like sonic where you just go run and jump and win sorry if i sound rude cuz this is my opinion
cant wait for lugia!!
I lost brain cells while reading this.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Gaku! on March 27, 2013, 11:49:33 PM
wheres lugia and raikou because they are good not like your sonic characters and i love your vaporeon you shoul post it in the vault but he walks in 2 not 4 but your very good at pokemon don waste your talent with sonic characters everybody likes pokemon games cuz they have history not like sonic where you just go run and jump and win sorry if i sound rude cuz this is my opinion
cant wait for lugia!!
hai gaiz. i cant stop bugging flaigone about his hax!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I see this thread is back to its common state. I don't like most pokemon so he is not 100% right. Though he gave some solid arguments and evidence. I'd try to refute his statement but I'm afraid I have no words after reading such a masterpiece of logical reason.

@Flygon: I like your knights of the round idea. I wanted to try making one, but never got into it, glad to see you'll be doing all those.

Someone should make a Sir Sonic PSA..
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 28, 2013, 03:03:25 AM #2015 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:04:16 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Gaku! on March 27, 2013, 11:49:33 PM
wheres lugia and raikou because they are good not like your sonic characters and i love your vaporeon you shoul post it in the vault but he walks in 2 not 4 but your very good at pokemon don waste your talent with sonic characters everybody likes pokemon games cuz they have history not like sonic where you just go run and jump and win sorry if i sound rude cuz this is my opinion
cant wait for lugia!!
There is this beautiful thing called a period. It looks like this: .

Use it at the end of your sentences. It makes you sound like you aren't an annoying 12 year old.

I wouldn't be suprised if you were though.  r)

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2013, 03:03:25 AMThere is this beautiful thing called a period. It looks like this: . Use it at the end of your sentences. It makes you sound like you aren't an annoying 12 year old. I wouldn't be suprised if you were though.  r)
Look at his profile. r)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


@Flygon
I was just looking for more Sonic and the Black Knight stuff last night.
The characters you have them rigged over are great; finally some SatBK characters will actually be over swordsmen. I've been waiting for this. :D
Now available in blue.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 28, 2013, 03:47:36 AM
He's 9??
Holy [censored]. I was off
You should be around here more nano. Little gaku is well known around here, in fact we know him since he was 8. :P

How this thread works: I make a post, some noobs hungry of attention come and say something completely unrelated and everyone replies to them without noticing what I just said.
I love this thread :af:

Anyways, today all the places were closed because it was too cold so I couldn't get high, drunk or at least go beach to make stuff so I made these with my spare time.



Go over sonic, wolf, marth and ike respectively.
Now I just need galahar and lamoark (or silver and jet) models to finish this project.

Reasons to go over each character:
Sonic - For obvious reasons goes over sonic, they use the same model in brawl and in satbk, so I grabbed brawl model and mapped him over satbk textures and gave him his hand armor and sword. Looks good when he turns into a ball because the sword also spins outside, well I hope you know what I mean.

Gawain - Like my other knuckles, he goes over wolf, this time because he uses two axes, wolf moveset fits him perfectly using the axes over his claws.

Percival - Marth is too girly, 'nuff said.

Lancelot - Over Ike because of the giant sword (or whatever that thing is caled)

Lamoark - Goes over pit because both use two swords and jet's a bird, birds fly ([censored] canon information)

Galahard - Well it was link or toon link, pretty obvious.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Awesome. I believe someone else was making the sonic one. But it goes with the collection so it can't be ignored. I was wondering when someone would make the armored shadow over a sword wielding character. That would be one of the few shadows I WILL download.

Quote from: Flygon on March 28, 2013, 04:40:29 AM
How this thread works: I make a post, some noobs hungry of attention come and say something completely unrelated and everyone replies to them without noticing what I just said.
I love this thread :af:

Hey, I commented. :(

Quote from: Flygon on March 28, 2013, 04:40:29 AM

Lancelot - Over Ike because of the giant sword (or whatever that thing is caled)

Are you talking about Ike's claymore-like Ragnell, or Lancelot's broadsword Arondight?
Now available in blue.