Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on March 28, 2013, 07:34:50 PM
Hey, I commented. :(
Are you talking about Ike's claymore-like Ragnell, or Lancelot's broadsword Arondight?
Yup, I saw it and exactly, ike's ragnell and Lancelot Arondight. They are somehow similar because they are big. Excuse my lack of knowledge in swords xD

Quote from: Mr.MW on March 28, 2013, 07:37:20 PM
that knuckles, all my yezzz
You mean, "that gawain"

----------------

Since I doubt anyone is ripping me sir lamorak/jet model for me, how exactly do I rip it?
Because I went to an unsuccessful google search and found nothing.
I just "buy" the game, put it on dolphin and then what?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


3D Print Screen it. There are many programs that can do it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 28, 2013, 09:24:03 PM3D Print Screen it. There are many programs that can do it.
Yah I want to know how to do that because none of the programs worked for my computer. It could allow me to get more stuff from games like Luigi's Mansion, and even 3DS games. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I heard about 3D ripper dx for ripping dolphin models, I want to try to for THPS4 to ripp iron maiden's eddie; wish me luck

@Segtendo I've tried that one before and it didn't work, or at least with windows 8
@SMF Excuse this unexpected pregnancy question, but since you know pretty much everything, is 3ds emulatable already? I saw a video on youtube but I cannot be sure if it is real or fake.
@Kyouma I just read about it, and it seems pretty legit and easy.

-------------------

In other news lugia will probably be cancelled because when I try to add bones to the wings it crashes in brawlbox so yeah. But I still have a lugia with perfect rig (seriously is my best rig so far) and wings single bidded into the bustN. I'll make a help thread anyways.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Reaver's been using something called Ninja Ripper to rip his models, and he's been successful with it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Flygon on March 29, 2013, 12:57:57 AM
@Segtendo I've tried that one before and it didn't work, or at least with windows 8
@SMF Excuse this unexpected pregnancy question, but since you know pretty much everything, is 3ds emulatable already? I saw a video on youtube but I cannot be sure if it is real or fake.
@Kyouma I just read about it, and it seems pretty legit and easy.

-------------------

In other news lugia will probably be cancelled because when I try to add bones to the wings it crashes in brawlbox so yeah. But I still have a lugia with perfect rig (seriously is my best rig so far) and wings single bidded into the bustN. I'll make a help thread anyways.

Alright. There are a few options here. (Figures that this kinda thing would show up, I've been on a ripping spree these past few days.)

You have 3D Ripper DX, 3DVia Printscreen, GameAssassin, and Ninja Ripper. There are likely others, but these are generally the best.

3D Ripper DX is perfect for anything that uses DirectX/OpenGL and has an EXE to run from. It launches the .exe with hooks latched inside that allow it to straight copy a 3D scene. Upsides being that it captures EVERYTHING in memory at the time. Downside being that unless you disable animations beforehand, you're going to capture a character in motion and THAT means you're going to have to TPose it. Which is a big. Massive. Pain.
- Works well with Dolphin.

3DVia Printscreen is good for things that you can't quite get your hands on an .exe for. (Like FusionFall). It's a global surveyor that attempts to rip on command from the window you have activated. It also works well for Dolphin though. If 3D Ripper isn't getting you what you want (AKA, failing miserably), 3DVia might be able to grab it for you better. For the most part it captures things "in-motion" like Ripper DX (Which requires T-Posing), but occasionally it'll rip stuff for you T-Posed (Like Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Wii).

GameAssassin is weird, and French, and I don't understand it.

NinjaRipper is a wonderful little program that also occasionally catches things in T-Pose. Its hooks are good for latching into Steam Games. Which is good. Never used it though. It doesn't work with dolphin, unfortunately.



Spex, I don't say this to anyone, but, I love you.
Thanks! You pretty much answered all my questions, but as 3D Printscreen didn't work for me (compatibility issues with win8) I'll probably use ripper DX, it sounds easy, and I read you just need to press a button to capture.
btw did you rip those sonic and the black knight models you sent me?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 29, 2013, 01:22:09 AM
Spex, I don't say this to anyone, but, I love you.
Thanks! You pretty much answered all my questions, but as 3D Printscreen didn't work for me (compatibility issues with win8) I'll probably use ripper DX, it sounds easy, and I read you just need to press a button to capture.
btw did you rip those sonic and the black knight models you sent me?

D'aww. My chest cavity feels all fuzzy now.

Yes, they all just use a single button to rip. Ripper DX's is usually mapped to F12, but before you rip each time hit F8. It's create a new folder for the ripped data to land it.

Trust me, when you're catching X-hundred textures per different area/character per rip, this will come in handy.

As for those models, I didn't rip them. I just lurked around the internet until I found them. More like I found an odd pack of Sonic Models that someone wanted in BlitzSonic but was too lazy to rig.


I'm sorry for spamming on your thread Flygon, but Spexs, whenever I try to use 3D Ripper DX on Dolphin, it keeps saying Unable to create process. So is there something wrong with my copy of Dolphin? o_O I'm on Windows7 if that makes a difference.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 29, 2013, 01:46:07 AM
I'm sorry for spamming on your thread Flygon, but Spexs, whenever I try to use 3D Ripper DX on Dolphin, it keeps saying Unable to create process. So is there something wrong with my copy of Dolphin? o_O I'm on Windows7 if that makes a difference.
No problem but I made you a question before.
Quote from: Flygon on March 29, 2013, 12:57:57 AM
@SMF Excuse this unexpected pregnancy question, but since you know pretty much everything, is 3ds emulatable already? I saw a video on youtube but I cannot be sure if it is real or fake.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I'm not exactly sure what you mean, do you mean wiether or not you can record 3ds Max?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 29, 2013, 01:46:07 AM
I'm sorry for spamming on your thread Flygon, but Spexs, whenever I try to use 3D Ripper DX on Dolphin, it keeps saying Unable to create process. So is there something wrong with my copy of Dolphin? o_O I'm on Windows7 if that makes a difference.

Are you using a 64-Bit version of Dolphin or a 32-bit? I forgot to say this, but 32-bit is the easiest to rip from, since 64-bit gives some problems to all rippers (to my knowledge).

Quote from: Flygon on March 29, 2013, 12:57:57 AM

@SMF Excuse this unexpected pregnancy question, but since you know pretty much everything, is 3ds emulatable already? I saw a video on youtube but I cannot be sure if it is real or fake.


No. All of them are trojans, at the moment. Don't trust any of them, research is still happening.


Quote from: Spex130 on March 29, 2013, 01:56:56 AM
Are you using a 64-Bit version of Dolphin or a 32-bit? I forgot to say this, but 32-bit is the easiest to rip from, since 64-bit gives some problems to all rippers (to my knowledge).

No. All of them are trojans, at the moment. Don't trust any of them, research is still happening.
Damnit x64, though I thought it would still work since it's in the Program Files (x86), but I just realized that I have a x64 version of Dolphin. Well no doh it doesn't work with Dolphin. XD I'm goign to go get a x32 version and see if it'll work then. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Gotta hate ike's wait1 animation:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oddly enough, this mistake isn't present in any other of Ike's animations, not even wait 2 or 3, but it's almost noticeable, so I won't bother myself fixing this.

Anyways Excalibur over Super Sonic and Lancelot on Ike are finished (well I still need to make small tweaks on lancelot's arms)

Is it just me or ike's animations look wonderful if you see them frame by frame (fanboy moment)

Now I just need to rip lamorak (when I get home) and wait for galahard model and I'll finish this project nobody cares from a game nobody liked.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com