xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll post a an actual ingame preview of the Extra Fighter Slots here soon as proof, though not the person's identity so they won't be bombarded with countless questions and annoying shizz :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 20, 2013, 02:20:35 AM
I'll post a an actual ingame preview of the Extra Fighter Slots here soon as proof, though not the person's identity so they won't be bombarded with countless questions and annoying shizz :P
well i asked for a sneak peek or a preview i dont wanna know who does it as long as it works xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Skyloft is released!! A basic version but one that's playable and lovely to fight on. By DSX8 and me.
Still taking a break thought this will make some happy but thank DSX8 though cuz he did a majority of the work I just polished it up and made it more suitable for gameplay purposes and added a few things here and there.

 :af2: nice stage cant wait to put it on my SD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Thnx, I'll try to have Dojo done next since most of the stage is done, will also have animations such as the Dojo collapsing and showing the outside. ;D


I'm glad it did, I know it made a lot of people happy to finally have a version they can play, I'm sorry it took so long to release it, truth was it was done months ago but hey whatta gonna do ya know XD


Not really, I only need a video for my most original stages I care most about. Those stages are Public Assembly and Mercy Hospital my most ambitious stages made from scratch so I'd rather have a video to showcase those, Mercy Hospital is 85% done from a full release here on the Vault and I think many will love it as it's completely new and unlike anything anyone has done from another franchise ;D


Thanks. Though I originally planned to have the stage move like the SSB4 version but that it would be hell to animate :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 27, 2013, 06:45:33 PM
Thanks. Though I originally planned to have the stage move like the SSB4 version but that it would be hell to animate :P

ssb4's is like delphino island, right?

Yep, but I don't think it's possible to due on the Wii due to it's limits and you have to do a ton of [censored] to make it like the SSB4 version and I have no time for bull[censored] like that XD

Any progress of Windy Valley?