xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm still down for making those SSF2 stages but only when they're done finalizing SSF2. Don't wanna waste time making something that won't be faithful to the original :P


Can't wait to try out the Rainbow Road stage!

If you're trying to find a model of the course, you can try this one.
http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/SNES_Rainbow_Road_(NiAlBlack)

It looks like it's been ripped from MK7. Might have to ask NiAlBlack for permission for the course.

I'm back baby!! Remember when I said I was working on a secret stage? Well it's a Mirror's Edge stage built from scratch, textures and all. It's almost done, just gotta add some more models make more detailed textures and some animations. I feel stages released lately have been lacking real creativity despite there being thousands of games franchises out there so I wanted to make something new and refreshing to make the stage community thrive again, hopefully ;D
So who wants this stage?  r)

Looks good. I'm actually going to be making multiple packs for private use like one with Playstation hacks and one with Xbox hacks. So stages like that, Mercy Hospital, and the RE5 stage will help me fill in some of those slots. :)

Damn, that stage looks nice and all. I trust you'll make improvements to those textures.

Ah thanks that's the reason why I make stages like Mercy Hospital and Public Assembly, cuz nobody here ever thinks to make em. There's too many Nintendo based stages here already. I'm also working on a Batman Arkham (Series) Assassin's Creed, Gears of War 1, and HALO 4 stages built from the ground up of course ;) And yea Legacy those textures aren't final those Placeholders textures just to have something there, they'll be polished up more. Thanks to that art style it won't be hard like Mercy Hospital and Public Assembly  :P

I've been waiting for another city-like stage that isn't a retexture of KC-MM city. This is awesome. Are you going to animate the sky?

Oh yea the sky is animated. The clouds move around, and I added a plane that will pass  by sometime. I'm also redoing the background structures a bit. I'm moved the skyscrapers farther back so you can see how beautiful they are during gameplay, as well as added more detail to the overall structures. It'll look great once it's all finished :P

I like it. Will there be a night time version?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I never actually played Mirror's Edge besides the demo, so if there is an actual nighttime level in the game I may consider doing so, but it looks better during the daytime :P

Wow. There's a lot of amazing projects going on here that I had no clue about until today. Nice job, man.

Of course, we're all still clamoring for that Saga project (and the clone engine!). From what I got out of the previous posts, you're still pushing it to the Wii U, right? In the case that you're doing any sort of thing like that for the Wii, will your friend let you use those codes?

Either way, thankyouthankyouthankyou. You have a lot of skill and very good taste.

Mirror's Edge is one of my absolute favorite game. Really hope you release this soon. Looks great.

Thanks man that means alot. Moving it to the Wii U won't happen until Smash Bros. Wii U is released and we're able too mod that. If it becomes to hetic to make on Wii U, then we'll improvise and pull out all the stops on Wii. Regarding the Saga project it's near complete, just have to organize it and release it as a full pack. And regarding the clone engine I trust him and he's working on it, but there's only so much we can do with that, we're pushing the Wii's limits already, so we'll see but I won't stop modding until that project is done. I mean who doesn't love a Smash Bros. with limitless possibilities right? ;D

@jrush - I plan on releasing Mercy Hospital first cuz it's near complete and I wanna get that [censored] release so I can rest easy on that. After that then the Mirror's Edge stage. I wanna pull out all the stops for that stage, it's looking real good. I'll post a new preview of it in a few days when I have more time  ;)

Just found this, and wow! This stages are great, but I was wondering if there is any progress on Jungle Beat or Windy Hill.