xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 05, 2012, 03:51:43 PM #15 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:54:54 PM by xxWutzMercyxx
@KTH: Fix what light bro? Also Mushroom Kingdom III SSF2 Beta released :af:



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25716&Moderated=All&facebook=true



This. If you prefer the shadow and colors.

No I haven't and that Jungle Hijinx is badass bro. Did you import it or make it?

Import. He is done i just don't know how to fix the lighting and shadow.

Oh I see. You might want to ask DSX8 or Mewtwo2k because they have more experiences when it comes to stages and model imports :P

awesome mario stage :D

"hoping on naruto stage from SSBF2 soon :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thanks man. I have idea's for Naruto's SSf2 stage. I may make it if alot of people want me to. As for DBZ stages, I'm remaking Hell for Janemba and may make my own Planet Namek after the Burst Limit version seeing how I ripped the entire OST. And maybe Kami's Lookout  :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 05, 2012, 04:58:11 PM
Thanks man. I have idea's for Naruto's SSf2 stage. I may make it if alot of people want me to. As for DBZ stages, I'm remaking Hell for Janemba and may make my own Planet Namek after the Burst Limit version seeing how I ripped the entire OST. And maybe Kami's Lookout  :P
hyperbolic time chamber that one i think we needing :D(gotenks or super buu needs a home stage )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

True Hyperbolic is a needed DBZ stage. Is it possible to import it from Tenkaichi 3 Wii? Also would you consider making SS3 Broly?

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 05, 2012, 05:03:48 PM
True Hyperbolic is a needed DBZ stage. Is it possible to import it from Tenkaichi 3 Wii? Also would you consider making SS3 Broly?
maybe im making a whole new broly (with normal/SSJ1 and revamp of legendary SSJ)model import if the moveset will be good but SSJ3 Broly i am not sure about since i dont got the model and i am not a so big fan of him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I thought it would be epic to have SS3 Goku, SS3 Vegeta, and SS3 Broly duke out. Soundz epic bro

:o
I expect great stages made by you in the future. I already like all of them so far. Especially the L4D stage and Mushroom Kingdom 3

Thanks man. I have lots of stuff planeed for the Smash hacking future. I'll be making all the Finales from Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. The next Left 4 Dead based stage is from L4D2 The Concert from the finale of Dark Carnival.

But yours model are import or custom?
And i want to know, Hammer Bros. are animated?

I found the Hammer Bros. model from one of Lensho's stages. DSX8 animated him. As for MKIII I used a bunch of Builder Blocks, but for some of my other stages like Garage I made those myself.