xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I'll be making Central Highway, I think Legacy may or may not be making that but it will get made. The next stage I'll start after Chaos Shrine is Hidden Leaf Village. Keep in mind peeps that this is only V1 of the Stage Pack. When v0.9 comes out this holiday we'll begin on revamping existing stages as well as the new ones that will be included with v0.9 to update the look and gameplay experience.

Castle Wily is quite a nice stage, so yea i'll do it, and you can make Central Highway. And about that galaxy model...yeah, that seems perfect. Though, it does need a major background change and position adjustment.

Alright sounds good. I'll start Central Highway next week after I make some progress on Hidden Leaf Village.

Wow. The stage look like really good.
I wonder know how you can fix the light of Jungle Hijinx.

Legacy is taking over your Jungle Hijix, he even has the Barrel animated.

I was coming over to say when do you start Central Highway but nevermind :P.

Thats my most-want stage, can't wait for it!

I'll start Central after Hidden Leaf Village. A guy's gotta rest you know. I need a little breather.

I guess i should fix the lighting on Jungle Hijinx. Finished animating the barrel, and it's actually become a stage hazard---If you stay in it, the barrel takes the player down to their death, which is good for those who think they can abuse it by camping in it. I should note that the textures just behind the stage, like on the trees and bushes, are a bit messed up. I assume that you'll fix them, KTH?

Btw, I'm starting Gangplank Galleon next. Should be quite a challenge with animations, and considering there isn't a decent ship model on the vault. It may take awhile, but we will promise to bring satisfaction. We'll keep you guys updated.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on April 15, 2012, 05:31:16 AM
I guess i should fix the lighting on Jungle Hijinx. Finished animating the barrel, and it's actually become a stage hazard---If you stay in it, the barrel takes the player down to their death, which is good for those who think they can abuse it by camping in it. I should note that the textures just behind the stage, like on the trees and bushes, are a bit messed up. I assume that you'll fix them, KTH?

Btw, I'm starting Gangplank Galleon next. Should be quite a challenge with animations, and considering there isn't a decent ship model on the vault. It may take awhile, but we will promise to bring satisfaction. We'll keep you guys updated.
i have a ship model from XNALara :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

To be honest I never liked Gangplank Galleon. It's just a DK version of Pirate Ship, but we do need more DK stages so I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks bro, I think i have a decent base model for it. I'll get started as soon as possible.

April 15, 2012, 04:39:51 PM #57 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:47:41 PM by xxWutzMercyxx
I'm starting Hidden Leaf Village today so yea. Ok here's about 10 mins worth done so far on Hidden Leaf Village. Still got some ways to go but it'll be done by next week  :P


Yep. I'll post a newer preview soon after me and my girl come back from dinner so come back in like an hour or something for epicness.