xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hhmm idk if i'll be bale to do anything mabye csp's

will the csp's need 2 b perfect pose?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

As far as contributing to the team, I can provide HD videos, testing, and stages, and MAYBE portraits and icons and such. With your permission, I can join.

For the Halo 4 Master chief will he be having the Assault Rifle? or the DMR Rifle? in his hands. so far he is looking awesome.cant wait for it

I'm currently working on importing 3 rifles for master chief.

i can make mods and videos for ya.. just let me kno :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm liking what I'm seeing. DSX8 you were the first to join you have just as much power over the project as I, but it's not about power here. Every member of the team has equal power it's our game so everyone has a say. At Legacy I can need you for stages primarily. As for Master Chief I'm basing his moveset off Halo 4 to keep his character more up to date in the game industry. At Gogeta the CSP will need to be perfect and have great quality. I want to get SJS to make the official character pics for the game, there's a number of people on the Vault who I want to recruit. As for now I'm preparing an hour and half long vid on the game covering everything from the new online, story mode, and others. But if any of you have questions I'll be happy to answer them, I've been working on this for at least 2 years now, and our mods can now work to meet those standards ;D

ok then if they need 2 be perfect then i cant join

o-well
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Gogeta you can still get early access to betas as well, I'll see what you can do to help ;D Also here's a look yall at some of the new profiles for the website. These were made a year ago and will be updated for the new website, but just to give you a taste. (All these profiles made by me)

dude your the best

also those character profiles are epic

haves one request from u and its not very hard, u need to use the best shadow model on the vault and the single best one is sonic generations shadow model thats all i ask
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I'm actually skeptical about the Generations models except Classic Sonic. The Generations modela re more refined yes but they look to cute in a way. Here'a a look at the Brawl Shadow compared to the Generations model :P
See what I mean?? We'll have a community vote on which is better for the game. Also a look at Shadow and Metal Sonic's profile :P

These are all looking great! This ultimate crossover may be better than super smash bros 4! I'm actually quite thrilled. :D

Surely you arent using that Cloud model right?

There's a way better model!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24702

Those preview thingy looks nice though.

@Hero yea like I said these were all made a year ago BEFORE the model importer was even born. Obviously Mastaklo's new version is the one we're going with. Like I said I'll update them later with their new models. Also this is the Half Life stage I'm making :P