xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

At Hero it's good bro. Also I gave Near the beta website, let's see if he can pimp it out and get it started. Also Vegeta is coming along nicely, not too brag but it's pretty [censored]ing sweet and he now has full defined abs. Also for those who actually want see the Website for themselves then download it here. Open the folder go to "Website Pages" then scroll down to the "Enter" page and open it in Internet Explorer or whatever you got, and enjoy the magic. I made easy navigation so it's a cinch. If you will like to be part of the team and you're great with websites than this is just for you ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/?vlqj3a92bjjvzwi

Nice stage, and good to hear about HD vegeta. Mercy, I might release that xbox stage today. Animations are PERFECT!!! Check it out on my thread if anyone's interested.

Btw we'll still do the xbox stage we planned.

I like your 360 stage. With your approval I will like to include it has an official SSBX stage. As for the one we do, we can actually combine your version with that one for the game, but as of right now upload and I'll play it like crazy. Also how's Kami's Lookout and Destiny Island cuz we need those for the game as well :P

Thanks...well for Kami's Lookout, it may be difficult to deal with. It inherits the lighting from the previously played stage. You can only imagine how it looks when it's the first stage you play. It's also deformed, but DSX8 said he could fix it, and I trust him. Same thing happens with the lighting on destiny island, but it's a simple fix. All I need to do is swap the lighting with a different one. As for destiny island, I just need perfect lighting, transparent textures, and shadow systems.

For this game, you're gonna need some new stages, right? In that case, I need to work on Brawl Carnival and Smash Hotel. I have something great planned for both. :D

i see wut u mean but something about the generations shadow just sticks out 2 me, but its your pack and i wil respect any desion u make ;D
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


We will make new HD textures for all characters. As for Shadow we have his model imported from brawl and Generations, but that won't do us any good until we get a better moveset later. As of now he's in the game and won't ever leave the roster but we can discuss him later, cuz we have a lot to take care. Not to be rude but I needs to finish up Vegeta now so I'll see you yall in a bit :P

Alright, go make that kick-ass texture. Provide previews if necessary.

nah its fine man i understand, he does need a new moveset, moves based on wut game though, idk

woot vegeta
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

what about sdooms shadow?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

SDoom Shadow is great but even he says it's not great. Shadow needs a new revamped moveset, we can't recycle the same thing over and over again, then his character feels old and unwanted. For this game he needs to feel fresh and new, yuh know? Also last preview of Vegeta, the version released soon will look better, will try to release tomorrow if I get all his versions done in time and with great quality :P

Dammmm, it looks way better than the last preview you showed.

Nice work man!

You should add a bone to his hair so you can adjust it and it won't go through his arms in some animations.

Mariodk will do the bones for SS3 and SS4 :P But thnx Hero ;D

That's one kickass HD Vegeta. Might this be released soon?