xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


September 22, 2012, 01:10:05 AM #1126 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 02:49:50 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Well I'm back, gotta a lot of juicy stuff for Ultimate Crossover in the works. However now I'm faced with the roster, there's already a number of characters that will be part of the roster and yes all characters from Brawl and Melee will be returning in a more modern game approach, but I'm still interested in seeing what Veteran Smash Bros. fans wold love to see in the roster. Confirmed characters I can 100% confirm that won't leave the roster are:
.Cloud
.Sephiroth
.Goku
.Vegeta
.Ryu
.Megaman
.Zero
and there's a number of others but I feel comfortable with releasing this to the public. So my real question is, name the top 3 characters you would kill to see in Smash Bros. Name the characters and their franchise so I can check it out myself. So here's an example:
.Goku (Dragonball Z)
.Cloud (Final Fantasy)
.Ryu (Street Fighter)
That easy. The characters you post here will have a shot at the roster. Well get to thinking ;D

It's about time you gave an update. My list?

-Geno (Super Mario RPG)
-Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog)
-Vegeta (Dragonball)

-Sasuke(Naruto)
-Death the Kid(Soul Eater)
-Cole McGrath(Infamous - PS3 Game)

-Demise (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
-Banjo (Bango&Kazooei)
-E-123 Omega (This is a bit impossible, because he's not very important in the Sonic games /:... But is still my favorite/His first appearing is in Sonic Heroes)

- Masked Man (Mother 3)
- Knuckles (Sonic the Hedghog)
- Isaac (Golden Sun)

- Every one from PlayStation all stars battle royal XD (PASBR)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

September 22, 2012, 02:54:30 AM #1132 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 03:38:17 PM by chaos_knight9000
-Amaterasu (Okami)
-Lightning (Final Fantasy)
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Quote from: Kingskull95 on September 22, 2012, 02:53:54 AM
- Every one from PlayStation all stars battle royal XD (PASBR)
Choose 3....   :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Since those characters are not being removed, here are my 3 choices.(x4)

- Kratos
- Parappa The Rapper
- Sackboy

Or

- Old Snake
- MGR Raiden
- Cole Macgrath

Or

- Ratchet and Clank
- Jak and Daxter
- Sly Cooper

Or

- Ezio Auditore
- Nathan Drake
- Colonel Radec

Quote from: Frusciante on September 22, 2012, 03:00:22 AM
- Kratos
- Parappa The Rapper
- Sackboy

Or

- Old Snake
- MGR Raiden
- Cole Macgrath

Or

- Ratchet and Clank
- Jak and Daxter
- Sly Cooper

i second that  :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I'm liking what I'm seeing. I can confirm a number of the characters that were listed but not all, don't wanna spoil anything, but this helps builds a more robust roster that can appeal to all and you'll be able to see for yourself summer 2013 when the first public demo is released. Though I still want to see what other people dream characters are ;D

Quote from: Kingskull95 on September 22, 2012, 02:53:54 AM
- Every one from PlayStation all stars battle royal XD (PASBR)
Except Fat Princess (Peach Clone) ;D
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 22, 2012, 04:22:59 AM
Except Fat Princess (Peach Clone) ;D
Clone?

They're not clones at all! 0.o
Pink and blonde is all they have in common! 

Quote from: Frusciante on September 22, 2012, 04:27:05 AM
Clone?

They're not clones at all! 0.o
Pink and blonde is all they have in common! 
The ";D" signifies that it was a joke, but I guess I shouldn't have said that. Anyways, back on topic. I'd like to see Major Mayhem (Android Game) over Snake, Crash Bandicot & Klonoa.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html